PDA

View Full Version : Single Lane Multiplayer

Sly Dawg Mackay
05-28-2015, 02:14 PM
Why is single lane multiplayer not an option on its own?

Supercross on its own, single lane on its own. Should be quite simple to setup for the boys surly?

Or at the VERY least make it guaranteed that we will get a single lane track in every session, at the moment the probability is 1 in 6.

Single lane is what made this game and Im sure I cant be alone in thinking this should be an option.

Anyway some food for thought dudes, peace.

En0-
05-28-2015, 03:02 PM
Hello,

We didn't make it a mode on its own because we don't want to split the queue/lobby for multiplayer which would make the waiting time longer.

We'll look at modifying the balance between XSX / Trials track but at the moment we think the current one is the right one overall.

Regards,

Sly Dawg Mackay
05-29-2015, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Just read my message back and it seems a bit abrupt, sorry. I was venting at the time, after yet again voting for the single lane track, only for the supercross to get voted in, then knowing that the next vote is a guaranteed supercross track.

I realize this just proves your point, that there is an obvious market for supercross races and that maybe I'm a dying bread, ha.

Anyway hope to see some more single lane action in the future. And season 2..........

Take it easy

BeardinUSA
05-29-2015, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Just read my message back and it seems a bit abrupt, sorry. I was venting at the time, after yet again voting for the single lane track, only for the supercross to get voted in, then knowing that the next vote is a guaranteed supercross track.

I realize this just proves your point, that there is an obvious market for supercross races and that maybe I'm a dying bread, ha.

Anyway hope to see some more single lane action in the future. And season 2..........

Take it easy

There is definitely a market for single lane, we just dont play the multiplayer at all because of all the annoying supercross tracks.

LadderStyle
05-29-2015, 04:10 PM
I think it is a really, really horrible idea to not split the queues, especially as you add more and more tracks. I would gladly wait longer for a match to set up if I get to play what I want when I want.

Also, what I want MOST is extreme tracks. Please hurry with this.

BeardinUSA
05-29-2015, 10:32 PM
I think it is a really, really horrible idea to not split the queues, especially as you add more and more tracks. I would gladly wait longer for a match to set up if I get to play what I want when I want.

Also, what I want MOST is extreme tracks. Please hurry with this.

Even if they add extremes tracks, I doubt anyone will vote for them. They really gotta split the queues. The whole one size fits all mentality just means nobody is happy which drives people away from the multiplayer mode.

LadderStyle
05-31-2015, 06:35 AM
Even if they add extremes tracks, I doubt anyone will vote for them. They really gotta split the queues. The whole one size fits all mentality just means nobody is happy which drives people away from the multiplayer mode.

exactly

scarrha34
05-31-2015, 10:34 AM
I think Redlynx didn't realize yet that if they create another section without supercross or with harder tracks a lot more players will play in MP so the waiting time wont be longer. A lot of really good players don't play MP cause it's always the same tracks and they are too easy. But if you create a hardcore trial stuff you will attract those players in MP and you will also fix the problem that make good players play against bad ones.

Sly Dawg Mackay
05-31-2015, 02:02 PM
Yeah I thought at this stage of the game it would mostly be the 'hardcore' left playing, and as a result the market would be for single lane.
But as you say maybe some are shying away from it because of the lack of options..........who knows?

Anyway I'm sure they have easy access to their demographic, and 2 or 3 folk moaning on a forum probably wont negate the need for supercross.

Smilies2019
05-31-2015, 09:22 PM
Trials Fusion is a game for starting trials players.
Its awesome if u never have played any trials game before.
But we see the flaws in fusion because we played the trials games before fusion.

personaly i can't wait for the NEXT trials