PDA

View Full Version : More links, please

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 10:51 AM
I would like to make a suggestion. Would it be possible to add a link to Gibbageart at the top of the forum, as well as, for example, IL2skins. I think that this would be good for people who hadn't visited the forum before and wanted to find out more about the work of these people. It would also be of benefit for people who regularly visit this site, since they could check up on new skins and aircraft in development. It would also help to quietten the people who complain about the link to the Off topic forum, since there would be links to pages which have no innuendo or anything that may offend.

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 10:51 AM
I would like to make a suggestion. Would it be possible to add a link to Gibbageart at the top of the forum, as well as, for example, IL2skins. I think that this would be good for people who hadn't visited the forum before and wanted to find out more about the work of these people. It would also be of benefit for people who regularly visit this site, since they could check up on new skins and aircraft in development. It would also help to quietten the people who complain about the link to the Off topic forum, since there would be links to pages which have no innuendo or anything that may offend.

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra