PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue let's create Czech subtitles

Hnyk
05-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Dear Ubisoft,
I spoke with Ubisoft Support and they told me that here on forum can help me community managers. I write here because all main game from Assassin's Creed have czech subtitles only AC Rogue miss it. I would like to do some deal with Ubisoft. I don't want money. I just want to bring this game closer to the Czech community. Is there some way how to get english subtitles which I and my friends could translate and finally send it back to Ubisoft who could import it to the game.
Please help us to get another glory for your game.

Newdrax89
05-31-2015, 10:06 PM
Guys from https://www.facebook.com/ACczsk are doing the translation iirc but not sure where they are

edo1080
07-21-2015, 03:05 PM
only AC Rogue miss it

Have you got the physycal Czech DVD for PC? Which languages are in? Is there italian also? Thanks for the info

Jessigirl2013
07-27-2015, 10:54 PM
Dear Ubisoft,
I spoke with Ubisoft Support and they told me that here on forum can help me community managers. I write here because all main game from Assassin's Creed have czech subtitles only AC Rogue miss it. I would like to do some deal with Ubisoft. I don't want money. I just want to bring this game closer to the Czech community. Is there some way how to get english subtitles which I and my friends could translate and finally send it back to Ubisoft who could import it to the game.
Please help us to get another glory for your game.

That seems unfortunate and a bit unfair.
Is ubi going to update rogue with additional subtitle options?