PDA

View Full Version : Preorder via Amazon, no beta in uplay

Dheart1963
05-26-2015, 05:48 PM
i have the problem that i ordered the game via amazon, got finally the email today with the code,
logged in in uplay on the webside and put in the code in the field for redeeming the code.
after that i can read there:
You have now secured your access to the beta

BUT:

i dont see the beta or the option to download it in my uplay client.
so now my question:
is there anything that must be done with my status or will there be the downloadoption as soon as the beta starts?

Elle-One
05-26-2015, 07:09 PM
No, but you need to work on your reading comprehension: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1133458-Updated-3-30EDT-9-30CEST-MMH7-Beta-Delay

Dheart1963
05-26-2015, 07:44 PM
dont think so...maybe i need to work on my writing so that everyone understand my question...
if u try to read again the part of my sentence with "as soon as the beta starts" maybe you will notice that i surely read all threads here and know about the delay,
but your smart help with posting that link again couldnt answer the real question. it would be easier for me explaining that in my motherlanguage german, but
i think there are non-trolls around here trying to give me a helpful answer.
thanks in advance.

Elle-One
05-26-2015, 08:24 PM
Sobald die Beta losgeht wird die Downloadoption in deinem UPlay Client erscheinen. Du musst da gar nichts mehr machen. Und, ja, du solltest an deinem Schreibstil arbeiten, das war ziemlich schwer zu verstehen.

<-- Kein Troll.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-27-2015, 10:07 AM
Hi Dheart1963, please could you open a ticket with our Support team https://support.ubi.com including a screenshot of the message you get here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta and a screenshot of the email with the code.

We will investigate this for you.

Thanks

Dheart1963
05-29-2015, 07:13 AM
@Moshi: thx, i will do that...

@Elle-One: glaube nicht wirklich daran dass downloadoption automatisch erscheint weil ja scheinbar bei den andren hier die den code in dem redeem-Fenster eingegeben haben
zumindest im uplay-client heroes7beta angezeigt wird wenn ich das richtig gelesen hab. Bei mir ist gar nix ausser Heroes 6...
in nem andren Post war wohl gleiches Problem wo auch durch den Support dafür gesorgt wurde dass im uplayclient die Beta auftaucht, wenn auch noch nicht funktionabel.
Naja, ich mach mal das gewünschte Supportticket auf und lass die mal machen, wird ja eh minimum nächste Woche bis es losgeht ;-)

Dheart1963
06-02-2015, 09:14 PM
@moshi: i opened a support thread, but still no answer after around 60 hours... how long do i have to wait? dont want to miss the start tomorrow ;-)
ticket number is 02219278 , maybe u can take a look on it. Its written in german, can also post it again in english if that would speed up the answer ^^

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-03-2015, 09:58 AM
Hi Dheart1963, I have passed along your ticket number to a Support Agent to investigate.

Thank You for your patience.

Dheart1963
06-03-2015, 01:18 PM
@moshi: thx so far... BUT:

its like i thought before, beta starts, but no game in my uplay client, maybe someone can fix that.
Screenshot also in my support ticket 02219278

thx in advance

Ubi-Houck
06-03-2015, 01:32 PM
@moshi: thx so far... BUT:

its like i thought before, beta starts, but no game in my uplay client, maybe someone can fix that.
Screenshot also in my support ticket 02219278

thx in advance

Hello, Dheart.

The beta was not visible on your account as the beta had not launched. Now the beta has launched, I can see you have the beta on your account. You should be able to download and play the beta in the Uplay client.

I hope you enjoy the beta.

Dheart1963
06-03-2015, 03:34 PM
everything is fine since 02:30 pm cest, so thx for helping... and now i wish everyone a lot of fun with the game :)

Conandw
06-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Same by me :-(

I entered my Code, but still no Beta in my Uplay :-(

Can u please help me without a ticket?

Edit: Ok, now its there, thx!

Ubi-Houck
06-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Same by me :-(

I entered my Code, but still no Beta in my Uplay :-(

Can u please help me without a ticket?

Hello, Conandw.

I can see the beta on your account. Please make sure you are logging into the Uplay client. If you do not have the Uplay client installed on your computer, you can download it here:

https://ubistatic3-a.akamaihd.net/orbit/launcher_installer/UplayInstaller.exe

Thank you and I hope this helps