PDA

View Full Version : La7(late 44 model) Vs FW 190 A9 flat out speed test for 1.11

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 02:45 AM
I went into an online server with full realism.. I flew an A9 to a best of 640 at between 6000-5000 feet.. the last model of the LA7 (forgot which one.. the 44 model) I got a best of about 685 is this correct? I tried using all different types of CEM for the LA 7 .. and I tried auto versus manual CEM for A9 both where trimmed out flat.. and used stabalizer ..in the game notes,the A9 has top of 690-700 at 5500.. can somebody confirm my test.. .. the LA7 did not overheat too much.. it was never a problem.. the A9 was a problem child.. it overheated a LOT.. too much for my opinion .. but maybe A9 overhaeted like that in real life? I tried all different cowl settings for both planes as well. if you get more speed for the A9 please tell us how... the La7 is unreal.. the thing gets to like 500-550 at a blink of an eye after take off.. nowonder allied players love it hehe

Message Edited on 09/09/0301:48AM by gwalker99

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 02:45 AM
I went into an online server with full realism.. I flew an A9 to a best of 640 at between 6000-5000 feet.. the last model of the LA7 (forgot which one.. the 44 model) I got a best of about 685 is this correct? I tried using all different types of CEM for the LA 7 .. and I tried auto versus manual CEM for A9 both where trimmed out flat.. and used stabalizer ..in the game notes,the A9 has top of 690-700 at 5500.. can somebody confirm my test.. .. the LA7 did not overheat too much.. it was never a problem.. the A9 was a problem child.. it overheated a LOT.. too much for my opinion .. but maybe A9 overhaeted like that in real life? I tried all different cowl settings for both planes as well. if you get more speed for the A9 please tell us how... the La7 is unreal.. the thing gets to like 500-550 at a blink of an eye after take off.. nowonder allied players love it hehe

Message Edited on 09/09/0301:48AM by gwalker99

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 04:45 AM
I achieved 711 km/h TAS at 6000m ASL on Crimea map. Settings were 100% fuel, default armament, 100% pitch, Cowl flaps closed and trimmed for level flight rather than level hold.

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

At the start of WW2 the German army lacked experienced anti-aircraft gunners. The average gunner was so bad that the USSR decided to help them out. They did it by forcing some of their pilots to fly I-153 flak magnets. These planes were slow but very sturdy. This allowed German anti-aircraft gunners to get a large amount of target practice on a relatively small number of planes. Thanks to the Soviets help, by the end of the war the German anti-aircraft gunners were amoung the best in the world.</center>