PDA

View Full Version : Local Content and Assassin's Creed Initiates

CatalystGamer
05-26-2015, 02:26 AM
If I were to delete my local files of any AC game, will I lose my progress on Initiates for that game?

For example, I have AC2 purchased on Steam, but I completed the game and want to delete the files to open up space in my hard drive. Will I lose the synchronization of AC2 on Initiates if I do that?

SixKeys
05-26-2015, 06:53 AM
If I were to delete my local files of any AC game, will I lose my progress on Initiates for that game?

For example, I have AC2 purchased on Steam, but I completed the game and want to delete the files to open up space in my hard drive. Will I lose the synchronization of AC2 on Initiates if I do that?

Frankly, it doesn't really matter. Initiates hardly syncs your games correctly even if you have them 100% completed. Any change in your games, including starting a new save file, will likely mess up something on your Initiates profile. The site is full of bugs. Mine says I haven't even started AC Brotherhood, yet says I have 100% sync.

CatalystGamer
07-06-2015, 01:37 AM
Frankly, it doesn't really matter. Initiates hardly syncs your games correctly even if you have them 100% completed. Any change in your games, including starting a new save file, will likely mess up something on your Initiates profile. The site is full of bugs. Mine says I haven't even started AC Brotherhood, yet says I have 100% sync.

I appreciate the response, but I would like to get a more official answer.

ERICATHERINE
07-06-2015, 02:11 AM
I appreciate the response, but I would like to get a more official answer.

For ac ii, I can't tell, but when I started a new game with freedom cry, I lost my 100% on initiates even if I did not erase the data of this game. So, I had to get 100% on that game again and after that I got everything back. Hope it help. ^-^

CatalystGamer
08-13-2015, 07:23 AM
For anyone looking for this information, Assassin's Creed Initiates does keep the progress of all your games even if you delete the local content from your computer. Just tested it out myself, and the progress was still there.

LeDragonSYNC
08-17-2015, 05:45 AM
altought if you reinstall again and start a new game , initiate will sync will your new game and overwrite the progress you had. i would delete the game but keep the save data file