PDA

View Full Version : Not today, huh... Welcome to the ubi-world

CraneHaresy
05-25-2015, 09:01 PM
You could have told us 3 hours ago, you know...

Is it this hard to measure the skill of your staff about solving an known problem???

Or it is just fun to watch everone sitting infornt of their computer like a M-O-R-O-N???

I won't say you are incompetence, but you should really consider about what you deserve.

RobvD84
05-25-2015, 09:07 PM
Yeah, they even could have told us this in the weekend when they knew about it. They could have told us they are working on it and that there is a chance they wont make the deadline.

Szymciacho
05-25-2015, 09:10 PM
I am very disappointed, been looking forward to this. Ubi will never learn to treat their customers right. They knew about those bugs even during the stream and they kept saying about Monday release. Now I'm pretty sure Limbic won't manage to develop this game right, if two maps and two factions are to much to handle.

BeYo_OnD
05-25-2015, 09:31 PM
Ubifail strikes again. But I have to agree with the decision. Just don't screw things up again the next time you want to release the Beta.

xippon
05-25-2015, 09:43 PM
I just canceled my preorder for game - today I hoped to play beta, but failed.

Fyrestorme
05-27-2015, 09:35 PM
and not this week, either, apparently.

Valderrama1990
05-28-2015, 09:04 AM
Shame we weren't able to play it on the promised release date, but I would rather see a playable beta than a broken one that gives you frustrations.

Would have preferred to have heard that the beta was delayed a little earlier than a couple hours before the intended release.