PDA

View Full Version : Preordered through UBISOFT no beta code or beta download on uplay

Firebrandxi
05-25-2015, 07:16 PM
I had to repeat my topic because the moderator moved my topic into the beta forum but the beta forum i dont have permission to reply or post threads.

anyways

"So i preordered from ubisoft my Order number is #13052379129 and i dont have any beta key or access to download the beta on uplay. whats wrong?? Can someone from ubisoft please help me."

I dont even have HOMM7 beta in my uplay at all, it doesnt even exist.

RobvD84
05-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Sigh... do ppl really have reading problems? Here and on the H7 site they stated that the beta got delayed. If Ubi hasn't said anything then there is nothing happening.

Fyrestorme
05-25-2015, 07:22 PM
I have the same problem. I have not yet received an email with a beta key either.

The beta FAQ said 6pm gmt+1 and it is now 7:21pm gmt+1 and I still don't have any way to download the beta client or access the beta at all.

ElTiburon13
05-25-2015, 07:45 PM
Hi.
The BETA is not opened yet. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...MH7-Beta-delay
But anybody in manages to download the game ?

Firebrandxi
05-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Sigh... do ppl really have reading problems? Here and on the H7 site they stated that the beta got delayed. If Ubi hasn't said anything then there is nothing happening.

except some people have the option to download the beta and they have the beta in their uplay even tho they cant download it. I dont have the beta in my uplay at all or a beta key.

Firebrandxi
05-25-2015, 07:50 PM
except some people have the option to download the beta and they have the beta in their uplay even tho they cant download it. I dont have the beta in my uplay at all or a beta key.

ok just a heads up i finally got the beta to show up in my uplay, i cant download yet but thats to be expected.

CrushingSandx
05-25-2015, 07:52 PM
ok just a heads up i finally got the beta to show up in my uplay, i cant download yet but thats to be expected.

How did you do that? I am in your previous situation as well.

Firebrandxi
05-25-2015, 07:53 PM
How did you do that? I am in your previous situation as well.

not sure, i just closed uplay and opened it and it was there. Maybe because of my topic somebody at ubisoft took a look? Try making a thread with your confirmation number.

rvkorben
05-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Hi.
The BETA is not opened yet. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...MH7-Beta-delay
But anybody in manages to download the game ?

Salut si tu as recu le mail de ubisoft annoncant l'ouverture de la béta et que tu as été ensuite sur le site mmh7/ubi etc .. et que dans l'écran ou il ya une espece de elementaire avec écrit you have now securized your acces to the beta, en gros il te reste a telecharger uplay, tu peu aller sur google et chercher uplay (qui est la plateforme de ubisoft) une fois que ton compte uplay ete créée ou bien que tu as utllisé un compte que tu possedais deja tu peux voir dans ton onglet jeux ta liste de jeux "accessible". l'icone béta heroes 7 est accessible tu clique dessus ca te lance une option de telechargement qui pour l'instant t'envoie le message d'erreur suivant : failed to start download.
En gros il essayent de resoudre le probleme en cherchant un patch a l'heure actuelle personne ne peut encore jouer.
J 'espere avoir pu t'aider.

Ubi-Houck
05-25-2015, 07:58 PM
I had to repeat my topic because the moderator moved my topic into the beta forum but the beta forum i dont have permission to reply or post threads.

anyways

"So i preordered from ubisoft my Order number is #13052379129 and i dont have any beta key or access to download the beta on uplay. whats wrong?? Can someone from ubisoft please help me."

I dont even have HOMM7 beta in my uplay at all, it doesnt even exist.

Hello, Firebrandxi.

I can see my colleague has responded to your support ticket: 02212396.

Please accept my apology for the delay in the beta starting.

If anyone else has pre-ordered from the Uplay Shop and cannot see the beta in your Uplay client, please create a support ticket using the link below:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/AskQuestion#platformid=9&productid=2962&categoryid=8&subject=[Uplay+Shop]+Game+not+appearing+in+library

Please include your order number in the ticket.

Thanks

ElTiburon13
05-25-2015, 08:06 PM
Salut si tu as recu le mail de ubisoft annoncan ....

Thx Rvkorben !
Yes nobody can again play actually, he missed me the stage that you gave me and it is good now I "can" download the game except that he tells me failed to start donwload but I know that it is normal excellent now hoping that this problem quickly is to settle.
Reverso it is hard the englais XD