PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin's Creed: Unity is giving bug in a single phase , what can this be?

tulplay
05-25-2015, 01:15 AM
hi , my assassins creed unity is giving bug in a single phase , and this is not a game bug why I played this
phase many times and had never given this bug , my game is steam version, does anyone know what can this be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JP3LK6OzSo

tulplay
05-30-2015, 08:00 PM
nobody knows what can be ?

strigoi1958
05-30-2015, 10:58 PM
it might be the driver... I have had problems in the past with AC3 and splinter cell Blacklist and it was the Nvidia driver... it was so bad I uninstalled splinter cell and will never play it again... it just reminds me of the frustration it caused me...

If you have an nvidia card and have updated your driver manually or by geforce experience or even through a windows update it might be the problem. Nvidia drivers are quite problematic from time to time and nvidia do not clean every bit of data even if you choose clean install.

At the time I suffered problems Nvidia released several beta and WQHL drivers over 6 months before a safe one worked with some cards. There are DDU's (display driver uninstallers) that really do clean everything, even the bits Nvidia leaves behind with their clean install. If you google "guru3d driver uninstaller" you will find the best one... I expect it works with AMD as well.