PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Good Ending

The_Pashker-Man
05-23-2015, 12:16 PM
Hi,
just something i wrote, sorry for bad english, that not my native lounge language.

hope you will like it.

beware from possible spoilers...

happy reading!

Loading sequence 20…loading…loading…
London, 1868
The Big Ben tower

Night, the Big Ben ticking while Jacob waiting in the dark. Gears spinning around him, and his hood hiding his face. Just the light of the moon unleashing some light where Jacob stood.

He inhaled the dust around him closing his eyes, and then he opened them, "what took you so long, sister?" he asked.
No answer, just a nerves movement in the shadows. "Or should I call you traitor? I will give you one chance. Join me or else…" voice from the shadows cut Jacob's speech, "or else what? You lost your mind! You needed to be stopped before anybody else will get hurt".

Jacob started to laugh, "Ha! What a fool I am? How couldn't I see that my own sister will fake her death just too stop me!?" Say Jacob. "You're the mysterious masked woman!" no answer, just movement in the shadows.

"London is already mine, and now whole England will be mine!" Jacob drew the apple of Eden from his coat. The AOE glowed in hypnotic light, suddenly a knife hit the apple and Jacobs shouted in pain.

Before Jacob could understand what happened, Evie jumped from the shadows and stabbed him. Jacob was more brutal but more slowly as well, Evie repeated this action few times. "No! You can't stop me!" he screamed and shot his rope into the shadows and pulled.

Evie pulling closer and closer to Jacob, his robes covered in blood. Evie wriggling, trying to lose the rope. Jacob grabbed her hands pushing her to the ground, "don’t move my darling" he smiled and pulled knife from his coat. "No!" Evie screamed while Jacob stabs the floor through her hands.

"Ha! Being so much in the shadows until you forgot what is to get hurt in a fight?" Jacob asked. Jacob tearing up her coat, "it's all about power! It's all about control!" he pushing down Evie again. She looking to the side tears of pain and sadness rolling down her cheeks.

The AOE glowing in the far corner, Evie aiming at the apple. She shot her rope and the apple jumped to her hand. "You monster!" she shouted and pulled her hand from the floor. Blood throwing in the air and golden glow pushing Jacob away.

Evie pulled the other knife from her hand and grabbed Jacob's cane, ruing toward him. She jumped on him and started to joke him, Jacob neck between his cane and the floor. "p..ple..ase" he tried to talk.

Evie with just anger on her face pushed the cane harder, the ground around them started to paint in grey. Jacob twisted his hands and the cane broke into two halves, and then he stabbed her in the stomach.

Now they both were lying side by side in a grey room, Jacob trying to breath. Suddenly Evie's hand grabbed his throat, "why? Why Jacob?" she asked. Evie stood up, Jacob coughing, "I saw the truth, the people will never be free, they don’t need to be" he said. "It's all about order! I wanted the war to stop! If I will role the whole world, there will be no more wars, no more death!" Jacob said.

Evie having hard time to keep standing, "I thought if will leave the creed you will leave with me…but no, and when I will fake my own death…still no change" she said. "I don’t want to die" Jacob covered in blood.

Jacob laughed, "Ha! There been more then hundreds of years since someone mange to control the grey room" Jacob looked around. "The world will forgive you, the creed will, but I…I will never forgive you monster!" Evie stabbed him in the chest.

"For the incent people you have killed!" another stab. "For killing my husband!" another stab. "For killing my daughter! Monster!" and one more stab to the chest. Jacob smiling, no more life in him, and above him Evie crying.

Evie took the apple from the ground and walked to the clock of the Big Ben, looking at the city. The apple lighting her face, "you're wrong, people can be free, free from people like you" she said and the room went dark.

Eagle took off from the top of the Big Ben, flying above London. "When I was young I had liberty, but I didn’t see it. I had time, but I didn’t know it. And I had love, but I didn’t feel it. All this because of you, my brother. In this year you opened my eyes." The eagle lifting toward the air.

"All my life I was in the shadows, your shadows. Now I know that nothing is true, but we can't do any idea that come too our head. This world is sick, the creed is sick and now me. My name is Evie Frye, leader of the new brotherhood of London, and this is my story".

Sequence completed…

ACZanius
05-23-2015, 03:38 PM
lol

Hans684
05-23-2015, 04:45 PM
Like the idea of Jacob being corrupted since he's a reckless and rebellious Assassin that's in on it for the trill. Instead of wasting it away by killing him in the end they should make him Jack The Ripper, he got the usual look used in other medias. All he needs to do is age a little, he as Jack would make the guy far more dangerous instead of a common criminal nobody with a smaller bodycout that our protagonist(s). Someone that can brutally murder 5(more or less) people and get away everytime because he's skilled enough to outsmart an Assassin because he was one.

The_Pashker-Man
05-23-2015, 05:02 PM
Like the idea of Jacob being corrupted since he's a reckless and rebellious Assassin that's in on it for the trill. Instead of wasting it away by killing him in the end they should make him Jack The Ripper, he got the usual look used in other medias. All he needs to do is age a little, he as Jack would make the guy far more dangerous instead of a common criminal nobody with a smaller bodycout that our protagonist(s). Someone that can brutally murder 5(more or less) people and get away everytime because he's skilled enough to outsmart an Assassin because he was one.

Who said he's not? After the ending his body disappears...and who knows Evie better than her own brother?
Jackob the ripper...

Hans684
05-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Who said he's not?

It's not something I'd expect from Yolahem or Ubi in terms of storytelling.

After the ending his body disappears...

Better if he disappear, being thrown out of the order for breaking The Creed in his reckless and rebellious ways.

and who knows Evie better than her own brother?

Fair point.

Jackob the ripper...

Doesn't sound as good as Jack the ripper

The_Pashker-Man
05-25-2015, 04:33 AM
It's not something I'd expect from Yolahem or Ubi in terms of storytelling.

Better if he disappear, being thrown out of the order for breaking The Creed in his reckless and rebellious ways.

Fair point.

Doesn't sound as good as Jack the ripper

Sometimes taking risks in storyline its good as well.
And story about perfect assassin that kill all of his targets and save the day start to get boring

Hans684
05-25-2015, 09:15 AM
Sometimes taking risks in storyline its good as well

Indeed, risky stories is more fun and unpredictable.

And story about perfect assassin that kill all of his targets and save the day start to get boring

I'm already bored, it's why I always ask more grayness, Templar games and other perspectives.

Sorrosyss
05-25-2015, 12:01 PM
Except, from what I read, we can switch between both of them in free roam. If true, neither character will die in the story. :p Good effort though.

Hans684
05-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Except, from what I read, we can switch between both of them in free roam. If true, neither character will die in the story. :p Good effort though.

We are talking about his future after the game. Good effort though.

The_Pashker-Man
05-25-2015, 01:22 PM
We play as evie after she fake her death. We know she is alive but jacob doesn't knows it.
And this is the animus...you free roam with the avatar and the side missions could be before the events in the end of the main storyline.

lasha7716
05-25-2015, 02:39 PM
But it's Night Stalker from AC3 MP Jack the Ripper isn't it?

Hans684
05-25-2015, 02:52 PM

No. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Joe

The_Pashker-Man
05-26-2015, 04:05 AM

Characters from the mp are historical figures?

I-Like-Pie45
05-26-2015, 04:27 AM
Characters from the mp are historical figures?

AC multiplayer characters are usually made up for the game, but in the past, some historical figures have been used as characters in multiplayer. These are:
Vlad III
Bernardo de Galvez
Blackbeard

ze_topazio
05-26-2015, 11:26 AM
The Night Stalker seems inspired by what some fans have been asking since forever, Jack the Ripper being an unsung hero framed by the Templars.

The_Pashker-Man
05-26-2015, 08:28 PM
So what do you think of the idea that the hero will become the vilian? Or more dark story?

Hans684
05-26-2015, 10:15 PM
So what do you think of the idea that the hero will become the vilian?

We had that with old Ezio, other than that they should make Jacob the Jack the Ripper.

Or more dark story?

Yolahem isn't the best choice for dark stories, at least not in AC. The glyphs from AC2 and brotherhood is prime examples of that.