PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates Not Registering AC:IV Multiplayer (Wii U)

phantomhero999
05-23-2015, 01:19 AM
Hey, I have already contacted Ubisoft Support about this and unfortunately, they couldn't help me. I was curious if anyone else was experiencing this issue and if they found a solution.

Basically, I leveled through multiplayer in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag up to 55 and then Prestige 1, but never received any progress updates on AC Initiates. I did receive updates for story and synchronization, but not multiplayer. I have this game for Wii U. I also have Asssassin's Creed III for Wii U and it updates multiplayer just fine on Initiates. IT is ONLY multiplayer in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag that has failed to update. If anyone else is experiencing this or has a solution, feel free to leave a reply.

Thanks.

ShadowStar83x
05-23-2015, 06:31 PM
Well, seeing that Wii U is low on their priority list, you may just have to wait and hope for the best. :(

phantomhero999
05-24-2015, 05:02 PM
True enough. If they want to stop supporting the Wii U with Assassin's Creed, okay. However, they could at least make sure what they did put on functions correctly. Honestly, I wasn't interested in the Assassin's Creed series until my brother bought AC IV on the Wii U. Now I've played through more than half the series. I guess you're right about waiting though. :(