PDA

View Full Version : Region locked? (WIIU) *Help*

MrSkylordHD
05-22-2015, 08:07 PM
Hey guys , I would like to get some help from the community .
so I am going to purchase A WIIU , and I am getting with it 4of Ubisoft games 1. Assassins creed black flag 2.zombiu 3.watch dogs , and when I did some researches about the wiiu I saw something about region lock , and I would like to know are those games region locked? I live in jordan (Asian country) and I want to know will I be able to play those 3 games or will it not let me play them? And it goes for the wiiu Will I be able to use it just like any other person in the USA ??
Note : the games and wiiu Will be purchased from Amazon :)
please help me , tnx

SolidNSnake1985
05-22-2015, 09:59 PM
PAL = Europe
NTSC = US

it's Region locked meaning

if your Console is Region 2 (PAL) means that Region 1 games (NTSC) won't work on your console .. so the games you're buying have to be the same Region of your console..

and vice versa if your Console is (NTSC) the games that are Region 2 (PAL) won't work

but Since you bought the Console & Games from the same site from Amazon "assuming it's the US one" they'll give you the same Region games, so don't worry

i know it's a Stupid Policy and anti-consumer .. but that's Nintendo for you .. Both Microsoft & Sony got rid of Region locking