PDA

View Full Version : closed beta is only for two weeks - what then?

jnpoint
05-22-2015, 03:45 PM
I read this:

>>MMH VII's Closed Beta will start on Monday 25th May 2015 at 6pm GMT+1 and will end on Monday 08th, June 2015 at 6pm GMT+1.<<

What after the 8th of June?

Elle-One
05-22-2015, 04:43 PM
After the 8th of June the beta ends. Ubisoft hopefully sorts through the feedback and bug reports collected by the players and fixes bugs as well as balancing issues. Internal beta tests continue until the game is released in September. To tide the fans over, there are detailed infos on the remaining factions released, on the skills and on the gameplay changes, as well as gameplay videos and Twitch streams.

At least, that's the ideal scenario.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-22-2015, 05:07 PM
I read this:

>>MMH VII's Closed Beta will start on Monday 25th May 2015 at 6pm GMT+1 and will end on Monday 08th, June 2015 at 6pm GMT+1.<<

What after the 8th of June?

Hi jnpoint, the developers will continue to improve the game using the feedback which has been provided.

We will of course be collecting the feedback during the beta.

Thanks

jnpoint
05-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the answers. Just call me slow to understand :) - can I play the game after the 8th of June? and is it patched between the 8th of June and release? Thanks!

Gainmaster
05-22-2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the answers. Just call me slow to understand :) - can I play the game after the 8th of June? and is it patched between the 8th of June and release? Thanks!

Hi all,

This section of the FAQ made me wonder too. Are we able to play the beta after the 8th June?

Elle-One
05-23-2015, 08:54 AM
I'm going to guess you can't. There won't be any patches after that either, because that would mean the beta was still ongoing.

jnpoint
05-23-2015, 10:46 AM
Oh, that's bad news, but it makes it easy for me to decide then. I'll wait until September.

jnpoint
05-25-2015, 08:20 AM
14 days of beta and then an unplayable game until release?!

Can someone please confirm or rebut that?

GMnemonic
06-11-2015, 10:05 PM
UBi-MoshiMoshi please report to UBIsoft they need to invest more and postpone the game to redo some curucial systems townscreens abbilities scale and art of the adventure map. I love this game but edition HOMM VII doesnt feel right to many players in this areas

Town screens, painting breaks immersion, look totally different from map
adventure map the feel is cokmpletely wrong, the scale trees, colors too dark it lost it sense of wonder and it feel like civilisation xD,
secondery creature abbilities, factions are too similar and not original in regards to creature abbilities
spells too few make elementals have their own spell
skill system. bring back player choice dont lock in players like this
resources you can still go back to classic resources they have more charm and different material propterties to them also more scarse
need a year to redo the systems' ai and balance!! redo the art of town screen and adventure map

UbiSeraphim
06-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Thank you for all of your feedback, GMnemonic!

I see that you are very passionate about the beta from your multiple posts, which is great! If you want to leave one thread with all of your feedback, criticism and ideas, we have a part of the forum just for that located here (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/853-Closed-Beta-Discussion-amp-Feedback)! Or if you can't access those beta forums, you can make one thread devoted in this HMM7 sections you've been posting in already and we'll get your complete feedback seen by the dev team!

jnpoint
06-12-2015, 01:19 PM
I've just bought MMH6 on sale, and it's quite fun. Strange that I've never heard of these games. I must have been blind. It has been out in years I can see. Well, now I play that game, and there are many campaigns to play, so the beta isn't that important to me anymore. I just hope when the MMH7 comes out later this year that it is a good follow up on MMH6. Thanks for a good game.