PDA

View Full Version : i dont get it...

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 09:05 AM
i just played the original IL2 and flew a couple of missions
with the IL2 aircraft and another couple with a german BF109
and those flight models just feel so much believable than
the IL2 from FB and the BF109......is like if you cut the engine you feel the plane slowing down, or if you climb you bleed the energy in a more realistic way...i mean i can feel
the weight of the aircraft more realisticly than in FB.

is the people that did the FB flight models the same people that did the FMs for the original IL2?

because the people that did the FMs for IL2 knew what they were doing.

And,I dont get it.... the sounds for the original IL2 are awseom, in FB they are just plain broken.. WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED!!!!

damnit! its a pitty because i like the eye candy in FB!!!!

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 09:05 AM
i just played the original IL2 and flew a couple of missions
with the IL2 aircraft and another couple with a german BF109
and those flight models just feel so much believable than
the IL2 from FB and the BF109......is like if you cut the engine you feel the plane slowing down, or if you climb you bleed the energy in a more realistic way...i mean i can feel
the weight of the aircraft more realisticly than in FB.

is the people that did the FB flight models the same people that did the FMs for the original IL2?

because the people that did the FMs for IL2 knew what they were doing.

And,I dont get it.... the sounds for the original IL2 are awseom, in FB they are just plain broken.. WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED!!!!

damnit! its a pitty because i like the eye candy in FB!!!!

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 09:40 AM
Just dont forget the IL2 you have right now was not the IL2 of the second patch actually there were 8 patches tha brought you what you have...just keep that in mind and enjoy what you have. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<CENTER>http://www.world-wide-net.com/tuskegeeairmen/ta-1943.jpg <marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"Straighten up.......Fly right..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee> http://www.geocities.com/rt_bearcat

<CENTER><FONT COLOR="ORANGE">vflyer@comcast.net<FONT COLOR>
<Center><div style="width:200;color:red;font-size:18pt;filter:shadow Blur[color=red,strength=8)">99th Pursuit Squadron