PDA

View Full Version : Unity is on sale

ihp7
05-21-2015, 06:37 AM
So, Unity is on sale for $20 until Tuesday, and I was wondering if I should pick it up. I got it when it released, but returned it only a few days later. I've read the game has had a lot of its problems fixed, but I still can't decide. Do you guys think I should I pick it up or just wait for Syndicate?

pacmanate
05-21-2015, 08:01 AM
So, Unity is on sale for $20 until Tuesday, and I was wondering if I should pick it up. I got it when it released, but returned it only a few days later. I've read the game has had a lot of its problems fixed, but I still can't decide. Do you guys think I should I pick it up or just wait for Syndicate?

The problems are fixed. If you really love AC then get it.

Otherwise wait for Syndicate. So much more will be new to you, the Parkour, scale, combat, everything. If you play Syndicate after Unity you will notice how little they added

ihp7
05-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Hmm, alright. Thanks for the input. Although, all we've seen of Syndicate is pre-alpha footage. I imagine Ubi will not release the final version looking like that. Granted, I did return unity for that same reason. Anyways, thanks for the input nonetheless.