PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity's loading times....

DragonIrons
05-20-2015, 02:04 AM
I suppose since I just started playing Unity I shouldn't hold out hope of them coming out with one more patch to address the LONG *** LOADING TIMES every time I fast travel or something huh? Since it's been so long now since release....

Ubisoft I hope you read this part.... DO NOT PUT ANYTHING like the Nostradamus enigmas in Syndicate! How in the hell are we supposed to solve riddles of crap we know nothing about?!?!?! I'm looking up guides for each one for Christ's sake, not my idea of playing a game, turning around to my laptop half the time.... wonder who actually figured them out and made the first guide.... >.> Good guide btw: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/assassins-creed-unity/trophy/97832-From-the-Past.html

Edit: Oh, and one more thing, NO MORE BUYING F'ING SKILLS! What the hell? You thought we'd enjoy not being able to use everything like we did in the past 7 or 8 games? And to make it worse, from what I read I can't get enough sync points to GET ALL the skills unless I play Co-Op. Well guess what? I dont' CARE about MP or co-op, and I never cared about having PS Plus. And I cant' play Co-Op w/o PS Plus. So I'm automatically locked out from the get-go from getting every skill....... in SINGLE PLAYER!..... You realize how screwed up this is? Ya I can go in the Progress Tracker and manually start a co-op mission in "offline mode" by myself, but I doubt I'd be able to get through them all alone.