PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Catch me if you can?

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2003, 10:03 PM
Yeah I saw it over my sandiego vacation at missionbeach when we rented it at Blockbuster I think it was good for a leonardo dicapeo movie & a very intersting true story to learn about.

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2003, 10:03 PM
Yeah I saw it over my sandiego vacation at missionbeach when we rented it at Blockbuster I think it was good for a leonardo dicapeo movie & a very intersting true story to learn about.

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2003, 10:05 PM
No, and dont want to..

Man-Hunters a good movie. And so is Saving Pvt. Ryan

==================================
I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age, I need something to hold on to--George Burns

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2003, 10:07 PM
I saw it, and I thought it was very good, and like you said, it is based on a true story./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif I think almost any tom hanks flick is going to be good though./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

http://musicphase.com/img/robzpic4.jpg
I Am The Reaper Manhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/teufel/devil-smiley-029.gif

Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia Moderator./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2003, 10:52 PM
it was a good movie over all, im not a big Leo fan though. Im a HUGE Tom Hanks fan though, hes my favorite actor, along with Harrison Ford.

NSA
Freskishly
Skulls
Sangsta
Troy
S7N
Evo
Rohan
njcl
devil2demon
Spinnaker
Because everyone knows "the respect" list is overused!!

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 01:10 AM
i saw it and loved it /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Stephen A. Wolf

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 01:15 AM
Yup, it was a great movie. Very funny.

One of Di Caprio's better roles, and another excellent role for Tom Hanks. He is going from strength to strength with his movies.

----------------------------------------
"Wake me up inside, wake me up inside, call my name and save me from the dark.

Bid my blood to run, before I come undone, save me from the nothing I've become...."

"Evanescence - Bring me to Life" - Fallen