PDA

View Full Version : 4v4 team battles

fing451-_
05-19-2015, 02:11 PM
Just an idea from 2witchy's stream we came up with the chat.
Anyone think it's a good idea and/or wants to help make it a thing pls reply.
Thanks, fing

En0-
05-19-2015, 03:06 PM
Hello

Actually, I believe that if you have people of different teams in a race and if there is several people of the same team, at the end of the race you will see "Team XXX wins!".
I don't remember exactly what are the conditions to make it happen but I know we did something for that (I could check if needed).

Obviously, it would be even better if we could have a real structure around it (leaderboards, tournaments etc...) but technically, it's already something that can be played.

Cheers,

Smilies2019
05-19-2015, 03:23 PM
Just an idea from 2witchy's stream we came up with the chat.
Anyone think it's a good idea and/or wants to help make it a thing pls reply.
Thanks, fing

Try frinding 1 person to race against on PC lol....i can't find 1 player for days.....Sad...realy sad
And because we dont see howmany people are actualy searching, you can wait for hours and find no players to race against
wel done RedLynx :mad: thumbs down

NOR-Storelumo
05-20-2015, 11:18 AM
That's a cool idea actually. It shouldn't be too difficult to execute either. With 50player teams, there are plenty of people to pick from. And all the top teams have pretty active players.
But as Smilies said, It's not possible on PC. X-platform MP anyone? It has been done before ;) Maybe somewhere in the future/next title?

BeardinUSA
05-24-2015, 02:08 AM
I actually made a thread here suggesting this back during the PC multiplayer beta. En0 said he would bring it up to the other developers. So either they didnt care for the idea or En0 lied to me.

En0-
05-24-2015, 08:49 AM
I actually made a thread here suggesting this back during the PC multiplayer beta. En0 said he would bring it up to the other developers. So either they didnt care for the idea or En0 lied to me.

Either the priority was lower than other things :)

Tomahog UK
05-24-2015, 06:04 PM
If your on XboxOne, my team would be up for a 4v4 private game.

fing451-_
05-25-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm on PS4 I'm afraid :(