PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I earn skills points ?

jazzhso
05-18-2015, 09:19 PM
I am at 21% progress I have a few skills and I was given those at the beginning by UBIsoft. I like to play single player and I have completed a number of missions per help which says to complete missions to get skill points, but it seemed like I am spinning my wheels, I am not getting any skill points. I played a couple co-op & multi player and got a few skill points GREAT!! but my primary is to play single player and so far I am seeing I cannot achieve getting skills points. I bought all the social clubs so I am getting a butt load of revenue so I can buy the best sword to help compensate tougher enemy’s with the few skills I have. What am I doing wrong I would assume that you can get skill points on single player. I am not the brightest bulb in the pack when it comes to gaming so any help would be beneficial, suggestions, constructive criticism what ever :confused:

strigoi1958
05-19-2015, 03:41 AM
I cannot remember if you have to do them in co-op or not but they are in the missions and you can find sync or skill point locations online (usually youtube) or co-op with someone who has completed the game as the locations show up for them and they can guide you. I am not certain if it is more than one point but at least one cannot be reached until you complete a certain sequence in the game.

Some of them are in places you may not come across if you just play so check the locations first.

If you get stuck just let me know and I'll meet you in game to show you where they are.

The_D0lph1n
05-20-2015, 01:37 AM
You get some skill points by completing single player missions, but the rest have to be found in co-op missions (NOT Heists). You get 3 skill points for completing each co-op mission and the rest of the points are found by collecting sync points scattered throughout the co-op mission maps. The number of these collectibles depends on the number of stars the missions has: 2 stars = 2 skill point collectibles in the mission, 3 stars = 3 points, etc. If you don't want to spend all your time in the co-op missions looking for those points, just find a sync point guide, start the co-op mission alone (use the Play In Private option) and collect the sync points.