PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Multiplayer-Any Activity Still?

IRizWhale
05-17-2015, 05:50 PM
This may be a stupid question but do enough people play the multiplayer for AC3 for it to be worth buying? I highly doubt it seeming as the game is almost 3 years old. I don't want to waste money buying the game since I've already played the single player on console so I don't think I'd be replaying it, if it can be helped.

Going4Quests
05-17-2015, 07:05 PM
I havent played AC3 multiplayer yet, but seeing you can still get a good amount of games in Brotherhood on a daily basis and even more on Revelations, AC3 & Black Flag should have plenty of activity. But again, I can't confirm this.

Sdwakias
05-17-2015, 07:29 PM
I havent played AC3 multiplayer yet, but seeing you can still get a good amount of games in Brotherhood on a daily basis and even more on Revelations, AC3 & Black Flag should have plenty of activity. But again, I can't confirm this.

A good amount of games in Brotherhood? Really? Last time I played I only found one.. after 4 - 5 hours of searching. And that was in the last minute.

As for AC3, yes you can find games easily, but there's a lack in modes. I tried a few days ago to find Deathmatch games, but nothing at all... Revelations might be the best option for Multiplayer.

Going4Quests
05-18-2015, 06:55 PM
Between 12-18 GMT+1 (summertime) I got always games within 5 minutes. After the first one launched as long you wanna play, since everyone rematches.