PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood woes

oclee
11-26-2003, 08:20 AM
After getting booted of the server, weird things started to happen. Fireflies in the nexus, phantom linking stones in the ferry area and all of a sudden I had my own neighborhood. Thing is, I miss my old neighborhood, I want back in. Itā's lonely in your own hood. Does anybody know how to rejoin your old hood?

/oclee

oclee
11-26-2003, 08:20 AM
After getting booted of the server, weird things started to happen. Fireflies in the nexus, phantom linking stones in the ferry area and all of a sudden I had my own neighborhood. Thing is, I miss my old neighborhood, I want back in. Itā's lonely in your own hood. Does anybody know how to rejoin your old hood?

/oclee

oclee
11-27-2003, 12:27 AM
...and the story continues. Now Iā'm not able to link to my old hood at all. The picture in my neighborhood book in my relto turned into a "black hole". Seems that other explorers are experiencing simalar problems. Is there a solution for this? I'm not willing to delete my character (yet http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif).

/oclee

maztec
11-27-2003, 12:32 AM
unknown.

perhaps deletion and recreation of neighborhood will fix it..

or uninstalling reinstalling...

oclee
11-27-2003, 02:21 AM
Thnx Maztec, i'll give it go.

/oclee

Digitz1
11-27-2003, 04:48 PM
Ugh...that happened to me too!

Big black hole where my neighbourhood once existed. I try to access my hood from Nexus and go into a black screen.

Do let me know what happens with your re-install. If it works, I just might have to give it ago.

Thanks!

Find me on UruLive as Tazzy

oclee
11-28-2003, 12:23 AM
No. It unfortunately didn't work digitz1. Made things worse actually. Can't find my old hood (DRC 3) on the nexus anymore and I get a lot of authentication error when linking to hoods. Seems something for the devs to address. The whole neighborhood system is definitely buggy.

/oclee

Heimdall_G
11-28-2003, 04:38 PM
Oclee, see my post at http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=8271034&m=25610521

Have you tried going through the Nexus to a non-native Neighborhood and then back to your Relto? One time it took me 4 times of doing that, but it worked. Also, is your old Neighborhood listed in any Nexus you can get to?

Heimdall
KI 89512, DRC(3)