PDA

View Full Version : Same Tracks over and over? Online MP

Bonobhoy
05-15-2015, 10:58 AM
I thought the latest patch would bring in more online track selections,ranging from hard to extreme?
And also i thought some player made tracks would also be able to be be selected when playing on Online ranked tracks?

I played about 30 online games since patch and its still the same easy/medium tracks over and over again...did the patch fix this?

En0-
05-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Hello,

We're waiting for a little bit that the rankings settle and we'll add the hard/extremes tracks in the coming weeks.
Same thing for the UGC tracks, we wait for things to settle after the release of the patch to add them.

Regards,

VEGASTRASH
05-16-2015, 10:51 AM
Hello,

We're waiting for a little bit that the rankings settle and we'll add the hard/extremes tracks in the coming weeks.
Same thing for the UGC tracks, we wait for things to settle after the release of the patch to add them.

Regards,
Do you know if there will be a separate "hardcore trials" mode with just hard and extreme tracks? And will UGC include Xcross created by the community?

En0-
05-18-2015, 06:54 AM
Hello,

I think Shifty/Shogun will post something to explain how it will work.
There will never be something separate to not split the lobbies though, but we can do probably aim to something similar.

Cheers,

Bonobhoy
06-04-2015, 08:01 PM
hey guys,i been a way a while,has this issue been fixed as yet?

Smilies2013
06-04-2015, 11:07 PM
hey guys,i been a way a while,has this issue been fixed as yet?

nope...its not fixed.

Hello,

Regards,

almost 1 month has passed, how long do you need lol

En0-
06-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Next update.

BeardinUSA
06-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Hello,

Regards,

Are extremes still on the agenda?

En0-
06-13-2015, 11:28 PM
At the moment, we added the hard ones.

sonIccay
07-03-2015, 03:30 PM
At the moment, we added the hard ones.

Three weeks later i have to drive 3 to 6 times to get a chance to play a hard track.

Three weeks later i have to drive 3 to 6 times to get a chance to play a hard track.

Okay thats not an constuctiv critism. For me its difficult to write in english. I cant extrusion myself

sonIccay
07-05-2015, 03:12 PM
fail post

En0-
07-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Hello,

I got the message, I started an email thread internally to see what we can change now to improve that.

Cheers,

En0-
07-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Here you go: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1210972-Rated-Online-Multiplayer-Change-to-match-settings

Cheers :)

C0H00L
07-20-2015, 01:25 PM
i never played UGC tracks in public online mp. Is it normal ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x1/360
Tunisia

VEGASTRASH
07-20-2015, 06:49 PM
i never played UGC tracks in public online mp. Is it normal ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x1/360
Tunisia
This is being added soon or by the next update....as I understand it. They're not currently in the MP playlists.
It's unfortunate, but MP is like a ghost town. Granted it's 15 months into the game. It would have been nice to launch with the MP in its current state, but I'd assume it will launch at the start of the next Trials. I'm guess they are going to carry over the coding to that one.

Bonobhoy
07-20-2015, 10:58 PM
fail post

Why is it a fail post? explain

The only thing that has changed is that's its 4 different heats now, however still to this day it is the same 8 -10 tracks over and over as explained, the boredom factor is most likely the reason loads of people are starting to give it a miss now.

However I do hear that the servers will be updated with Hard/Extreme and User Generated tracks soon....I do hope this is right

I love the game like many others,however its very difficult to come back to MP now

sonIccay
07-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Why is it a fail post? explain

Legitimate question. I just wanted to quote myself but not with a new input. Look to last share on page one.