PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed all Collector's Editions available everywhere

Minerfourdy9r
05-15-2015, 01:59 AM
i was recently doing some research into the editions that are to be released for this and i noticed that the us and canada only have two editions, collector's edition (charing cross) and basic/gold, while some other countries have up to 4 editions (big ben, charing cross, the rooks, and basic/gold) and i even called ubisoft and from what i inferred, there are only going to be 2 editions for canada and the us as of now. they may end up announcing all editions for every country in the future (hopefully) but i was wondering what other's opinions were on if only certain countries recieved certain editions. I am also including a poll on which people think and i hope ubisoft see this an hopefully make all editions available worldwide.

strigoi1958
05-15-2015, 04:09 AM
It's nice Ubi makes special Editions for America or Europe but I think there is a market that exists outside the specific targeted geographical areas.

Anykeyer
05-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Just buy digital gold, its full game. All those boxed CE editions come with a bunch of useless crap.

Minerfourdy9r
05-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Just buy digital gold, its full game. All those boxed CE editions come with a bunch of useless crap.

thats what you may think ,but i know some die-hard fans that collect every little bit of merchandise (i'm one of them), whether it's one game or an entire series.