PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood & Revelations Double Pack (PC)

HitmanDeadMan
05-14-2015, 09:43 PM
https://www.pulsar.bg/image/cache/data/products/19116-900x900.jpg

I found this pack in my local video games store. I know they usually forget to post info about the DLC included in these packed games and I couldn't find anything online about this version, so my question is: What kind of DLC is included in this package? Does it include all DLC for both games, all DLC for just one of them, specific DLC or no DLC at all?

Mezuchan
05-14-2015, 10:57 PM
I don't think any DLC is included. Brotherhood doesn't have any DLC (and If it did I've never heard about it). Revelations has the lost archive but, as stated before, I don't think it's included.

Of course I can't be 100% sure. Ask the shop attendant. Within game boxes that have extra there is usually a leaflet with codes other then the game activation code.

HitmanDeadMan
05-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Brotherhood has a Deluxe and a normal edition on Steam, so it has some DLC. Revelations also has a map pack and a MP character pack, besides the lost archives. Last time, I asked them about the DLC in the Splinter Cell Ultimate Edition and they had no idea, nor does it mention anything about it anywhere on/in the box, but there was information about it in the SC forum and it included all DLC for every game. I can't find any specific information about the DLC in this package on the net. I think only someone who has bought it or an Ubisoft employee can answer my question.

Mezuchan
05-15-2015, 10:51 AM
I see what you mean. Again I don't think it's included in the pack as the Deluxe edition on steam is a digital version and your talking about a physical one. I remember all those extras being part of a pre-order edition of some sort (my sister has it). And I forgot about the map and MP pack for Revelations.

You could always try and contact Ubi support. I hope you get your answers. :) Sorry I couldn't be of more use.

HitmanDeadMan
05-18-2015, 09:25 PM
Well I tried Ubi support and the answer I got was something like: "I couldn't find any info. If the box doesn't say anything regarding DLC, it's probably just the base games." So that was no help at all.

marianations97
06-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Well, my reply is probably a little too late (well, a lot), but I've bought this a couple weeks ago (a game shop in Barcelona was selling it brand new for 8 so yeah).

It does NOT include the DLCs. Brotherhood has a couple DLCs- The Da Vinci Disappearance and the Copernicus Conspiracy. As soon as you install Brotherhood, Uplay will offer you the Leonardo DLC for free. The Copernicus DLC is originally only for PS3 but apparently Ubi is adapting it for PC now.
I haven't installed Revelations yet but yeah, probably does not include DLC either.