PDA

View Full Version : Comparisons of the HeroesV VI

changeer
05-13-2015, 03:12 AM
My writings may have many errors on grammar or spelling ,please point it out for my improvement(you have my thanks)

as far as we know ,H5 is developed by Nival Interactive, H6 is Black Hole's. The reason why it came to this , i suppose you knew the detail ( then we shall put aside the difference of this two developers)
Firstly, there are 8 races in h5, and 6 races in h6. (for the plot of the Ashan history, i can accept the settings)
Let's focus on the units, in h5, there are 7 tiers units, while in h6, only 3 tiers left(in total,the amount is equal). Difference : the units in h6 have little life point difference compared with the units in the same tier, and h6 adds many special abilities for each units(balance will be discussed later).
The innovations doubtlessly have proved to be simplified the process the the SLG game like HOMM, still remain some problems unsolved.
1.SlG games aren't/couldn't as popular as FPS/RPG, in some aspect, the market of it is limited and competitive. (King's Bounty,Disciple,and many competitors).
2. With decades of development, players have experienced many games which require the lateset games must have something unique for a reason buying it (must have something that surprises us)
3. What HOMM have attracted me is the diversities of many elements(heroes , skills , spells, units, even history) However, in H6,many things has gone for a good reason(investment, developer's decision``````````).The result is as expected, complaints are everywhere.

Skill&Ability : in h5, many players dislike the random skills settings(always can't get what i want),i have to say: have you ever tried to understand the skill trees of each race, how much time you have spent on games?or acquire the right way to mf? Without doing this, this opinion seems nonsense,in my word:********!
in h6 , it has been cut, no more need to consider which skill might stand in your way when you upgrade, just one path to victory. So, this is you call the solution? It leads to a more extreme situation: everyone chose what is necessary for crops battle, mf?(with so many regeneration skills,lost is quite difficult for some who have played for a certain time) Even for the Rookies, normal difficulty will easily win the normal mf in a low cost.

in h6, atb system exists no more , replaced by a simpler initiative system, all heros can only cast one spell(two with BT dynasty weapon), which limited the heroes influcence on battlefield and made the diversities of chosing different skill tree became impossible. The heroes in h6 is weakened, similar.

Elle-One
05-13-2015, 09:17 AM
Oh God... Please cut down on the font size. And invest in a spellchecker, this is completely unreadable. Just write it out in your language and run it through google translate, this will certainly improve things.

Fyrestorme
05-18-2015, 05:23 PM
Oh God... Please cut down on the font size. And invest in a spellchecker, this is completely unreadable. Just write it out in your language and run it through google translate, this will certainly improve things.

Ya, it's fairly difficulty to understand what he's trying to say.