PDA

View Full Version : Heart and soul destroying

Call_off_trud
05-13-2015, 12:33 AM
When mp was launched i was hooked straight away. Aftr countless hours of online fun i made it to 6th on the leaderboard. Then you take it away.

Tomahog UK
05-13-2015, 05:11 AM
I feel your pain. it seems like they ruined it. Is there any point to doing tournaments anymore?

En0-
05-13-2015, 06:21 PM
Hello,

When we launched the feature, we explained the current leaderboard was temporary as they don't fit perfectly the experience we expect for Trials.
The old leaderboard was "time based" (meaning: more you play, more you climb) whereas we expect to have our competitive mechanism being "skill based" (meaning: better you are, more you climb).

Sorry for the bad feeling that removing the old leaderboard brought to you, though.

Regards,

Eno

iStriide
05-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Hello,

When we launched the feature, we explained the current leaderboard was temporary as they don't fit perfectly the experience we expect for Trials.
The old leaderboard was "time based" (meaning: more you play, more you climb) whereas we expect to have our competitive mechanism being "skill based" (meaning: better you are, more you climb).

Sorry for the bad feeling that removing the old leaderboard brought to you, though.

Regards,

Eno

I think getting rid of the "Deviation" part of the leaderboard and replacing that with Games Played would be a nice addition. Not really sure what the Deviation is supposed to mean at the moment.

StormPsykoz
05-13-2015, 11:23 PM
I feel really bad for Supertaman on xb1 though.

Out of 11000 games, he won 10000, all of this has been wiped out.