PDA

View Full Version : A Potential Legacy Outfit

Altair1789
05-12-2015, 09:03 PM
I know not many polls from the forums make effective changes, but I have a request/ opinion poll: Should they allow us to use the outfit from the leaked alpha screenshots as a legacy outfit?

http://i.imgur.com/GA6uDGN.jpg

I don't see why not, personally I liked this outfit (and like it much better than Jacob's in game outfit). They have the assets and everything, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to add it in game

Hans684
05-12-2015, 09:07 PM
It's better than the current one.

cawatrooper9
05-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Sure! Maybe it is another Assassin's robes, like how Arno could get Thomas de Carnellion's robes.

Altair1789
05-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Sure! Maybe it is another Assassin's robes, like how Arno could get Thomas de Carnellion's robes.

It could also be like the fearless Arno outfit. It also looks like it could have been made by McFarlane

LoyalACFan
05-12-2015, 10:06 PM
I thought that outfit looked terrible. The new one is so much better, more discreet and plain with no gigantic Assassin buckles everywhere. But sure, customization is always welcome.

Megas_Doux
05-12-2015, 10:09 PM
It's better than the current one.

The current one is my least favorite main outfit to date.

Xstantin
05-12-2015, 10:10 PM
It was awful imo. Still nice to have for people who want it I guess.
I'm not a fan of a current outfit as well though :nonchalance:

Pandassin
05-12-2015, 10:33 PM
I much prefer the leak outfit to the current one (even though I have no idea what the front looks like, the back still looks much cooler).

Hopefully it's like Arno's Fearless outfit, which was still put into the game.

The current one is fine, I still like it (except the hood), but the leak was better. As long as it is a choice, I'm happy.

Democrito_71
05-12-2015, 10:38 PM
I prefer the new outfit Jacob has in the reveal trailer since I like the thuggish design of his leather coat and it looks more discreet compared to the outfit from the leaked alpha pics although I would like the outfit to be a part of the legacy outfits in Syndicate :cool:

D.I.D.
05-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I really hate seeing assassin robes of all kinds, but I'm not keen on Jacob's clothes either. They're just as bad as robes in terms of all the details, but at least the silhouette is a bit more acceptable than the Ezio-esque one. Robes need to die, except for ceremonies at the HQ or conspicuous missions where you want the Templars to know who hit them.

I'm hoping for more normal clothes options in the game when we get it (hoodless clothes, please!).

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-13-2015, 12:08 AM
Sure, why not?

I think I like this one in the screen shot better than the one in the trailers.

prince162010
05-13-2015, 01:45 AM
Excellent thread , I loved both outfits and yes I want the first outfit from alpha leaked screenshots to be in the game it looks pretty good plz ubi don't forget it :rolleyes: choices is always the best

TexasCaesar
05-13-2015, 02:33 AM
I assume we'll have fully customizable outfits, like Unity. That being the case, I don't see what the need is for such an outfit.