PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

marouane87
05-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Why would Ubisoft announce Syndicate one month before E3? I mean, now what "big announcements" can we wait for since all the games are already announced?
I find it kind of strange specially that Syndicate was already leaked last year.

Edit: I just found out this article (http://www.gameblog.fr/news/50595-ubisoft-un-jeu-aaa-encore-secret-sortira-d-ici-un-an)which says that Ubisoft is going to release an unannounced AAA game! I think they want to concentrate on that game in E3. And the speculations are going to: Watch_Dogs 2, BG&E2, Prince of Persia or Splinter Cell!

Genos99
05-13-2015, 11:18 AM
We already know about division and syndicate ...so the other AAA title may be Beyond good and evil 2 or like rumors say might be watchdogs 2 [it cant be watch dogs as time taken for development is too small to show us anything ]

Prince of persia ....hmm we can only dream about this game's release .

SkUnKhAzE
10-26-2015, 08:46 PM
Why is whitechapel in assassins creed syndicate in the wrong place?!?!

dolo3232
01-05-2016, 11:53 PM
I got the ps4 for Christmas and worked great. Was excited to get assassins creed syndicate. 40 hours later and 39% deep the game decided to freeze on the loading screen. Every. Time. I. Try. To. Play....Ive turned off the ps4 during gameplay. I've reset my internet connection I dont know what to do. Can anyone help? Keep in mind I JUST got the ps4 so try to dumb down the playstation jargon.

UbiFancy
01-06-2016, 01:24 AM
I got the ps4 for Christmas and worked great. Was excited to get assassins creed syndicate. 40 hours later and 39% deep the game decided to freeze on the loading screen. Every. Time. I. Try. To. Play....Ive turned off the ps4 during gameplay. I've reset my internet connection I dont know what to do. Can anyone help? Keep in mind I JUST got the ps4 so try to dumb down the playstation jargon.

Hi dolo3232, welcome to the forums! My apologies that your game keeps freezing on the loading screen. Have you tried playing the game offline? Some other players are experiencing similar issues and going offline has helped some of them. If the freezing persists after going offline, please contact Ubisoft support directly.

support.ubi.com (https://support.ubi.com)

ADSTS
07-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Greetings.

I have just recently bought the game through steam.
Trying to launch, it does not load and I'm stuck with the splash screen.

I'm running Windows 10 on a 2.0 GHz i7 laptop equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics card and 8 GB of RAM.

I have already tried verifying the game files with steam and reinstalling it on C:\ drive. Running the game as an administrator or in Windows 8 compatibility mode hasn't resolved the issiue either.

I am confident that my problem will be solved swiftly.

Thank you kindly for your support.
Yours sincerely, Andrei PITIGOI.

Ubi-Banshee
07-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Greetings.

I have just recently bought the game through steam.
Trying to launch, it does not load and I'm stuck with the splash screen.

I'm running Windows 10 on a 2.0 GHz i7 laptop equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics card and 8 GB of RAM.

I have already tried verifying the game files with steam and reinstalling it on C:\ drive. Running the game as an administrator or in Windows 8 compatibility mode hasn't resolved the issiue either.

I am confident that my problem will be solved swiftly.

Thank you kindly for your support.
Yours sincerely, Andrei PITIGOI.

Hi Andrei -

Have you already update your graphics driver? That often helps with errors. If not, please do contact our Support team - they can help you troubleshoot: https://support.ubi.com/

lowtonsparrer
06-30-2017, 01:43 PM
I have completed 55% assassins creed syndicate , when I was trying to complete a Darwin memory where he asked my character to get him a news paper I lost a lot of the game options, I no longer can access the train hideout, any of the memory's, high jack carts or follow the main aim of the game I can only go for the helix glitch, chests, bottles and stuff on the boats I can only do small stuff, what has gone wrong and what can I do about it, there is an option to restart but what does this do? does this start a new game? Any help would be appreciated. Lowton Sparrer

danijel.1983
07-02-2017, 06:54 AM
If I'm not mistaken this is the part where you need to chase the Blighter but you cannot tackle him before he reaches the railroad tracks. He kinda runs quickly and maybe he got away so that could be the reason why you're locked out of doing anything else.
If you've messed up there is an option to restart the memory.

Varun7732
04-27-2018, 12:50 PM
1. I'm attempting to get the trophy WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Whenever I try to shoot the horse, though, it dies, instead of running off so that I can try to make the carriage flip. Am I doing it incorrectly?

2. Another trophy I'm going for is Most Unsporting. I think I've shot enough enemies to get the trophy, but it still hasn't popped up. Are there any stipulations? (Like, am I supposed to be in combat? Do police officers not count? That sort of thing.)