PDA

View Full Version : The Koh-I-Noor and Evie - AC: Syndicate Theory (95% sure)

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Firstly massive shout out to Reno for making "The Lore Pages" which is where this idea stems from, you should go and read if you want more information about this piece of eden here: http://rinothebouncer.com/ACLore/no-sidebar_theory_mountain.html

So the Koh-I-Noor is a PoE that can connect other PoE's together, it can also only be wielded by a woman.
In 1850 it was passed to Queen Elizabeth, AC Syndicate takes place in 1868
We see an Indian in the footage, he could be related to Arbaaz as the Koh-I-Noor was in India in 1839. This could be why he is in England, to get the Koh-I-Noor back.
As it can only be wielded by a woman, this is why we play as Evie. It would suck to play an AC game where we can't wield the PoE.

So there you go, thoughts?

Kaschra
05-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Oh, this is a great theory. Really makes a lot of sense.

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Firstly massive shout out to Reno for making "The Lore Pages" which is where this idea stems from, you should go and read if you want more information about this piece of eden here: http://rinothebouncer.com/ACLore/no-sidebar_theory_mountain.html

So the Koh-I-Noor is a PoE that can connect other PoE's together, it can also only be wielded by a woman.
We see an Indian in the footage, he could be related to Arbaaz as the Koh-I-Noor was in India in 1839. This could be why he is in England, to get the Koh-I-Noor back.
As it can only be wielded by a woman, this is why we play as Evie. It would suck to play an AC game where we can't wield the PoE.

BRAHMAN states that the Koh-I-Noor that Queen Vicky has is a fake. The real Kohinoor remains in INDIA. ROGUE confirmed this in the database.

The one in the Crown Jewels is not the real diamond but a fake Ranjit Singh had made for exhibition.

Alphacos007
05-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Still, that Indian guy wouldn't be there at random. I'm sure there will be a relation to the Koh-I-Noor there.

Namikaze_17
05-12-2015, 06:43 PM
I called this months ago, and honestly... I'm very happy it may come true.

Turns out we were off with it being in the 80's/90's.

Those screenshots mislead us completely.

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 06:46 PM
BRAHMAN states that the Koh-I-Noor that Queen Vicky has is a fake. The real Kohinoor remains in INDIA. ROGUE confirmed this in the database.

The one in the Crown Jewels is not the real diamond but a fake Ranjit Singh had made for exhibition.

Even so, i think it will be retconned. Or perhaps we find out its a fake.

regardless having Evie as a 25%playable character must have some meaning

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Even so, i think it will be retconned. Or perhaps we find out its a fake.

regardless having Evie as a 25%playable character must have some meaning

If they want to do a diamond they can tackle the Hope Diamond. That was in the Victorian Era too, and the Hope Diamond was taken from the French Crown Jewels during the French Revolution (so UNITY connection) and from there it went to England and later America. The Hope Diamond came from the same diamond mine as the Koh-I-Noor.

Fatal-Feit
05-12-2015, 06:54 PM
I'm 98% sure this is the case! Awesome find, guys.

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 06:56 PM
If they want to do a diamond they can tackle the Hope Diamond. That was in the Victorian Era too, and the Hope Diamond was taken from the French Crown Jewels during the French Revolution (so UNITY connection) and from there it went to England and later America. The Hope Diamond came from the same diamond mine as the Koh-I-Noor.

Perhaps, but I honestly think that there will be a connection to Brahman and AC Syndicate as well as Evie only being 25%. It seems too fishy to me, thats literally nothing, you have to ask the question of why so little? There has to be a reason.

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 06:56 PM
You might be on to something, like Llama said the real diamond is in India, but the Indian dude wearing obvious India style robes looks too out of place to be a local citizen, he looks like a foreign visitor.

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 06:59 PM
You might be on to something, like Llama said the real diamond is in India, but the Indian dude wearing obvious India style robes looks too out of place to be a local citizen, he looks like a foreign visitor.

We'll find out with CHRONICLES: INDIA. As per BRAHMAN, the Assassins and Templars lost it, and the Koh-I-Noor apparently broke into many tiny pieces at some point. The main thing is that the Victoria Crown Jewels, as per the series lore, is a fake and nobody knows where the real one is as of ROGUE-UNITY MD.

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 07:03 PM

The Koh-I-Noor also shattered to pieces, pieces being plural. Who is to say a real fragment doesnt end up in Britain?

Regarding the Indian guy, thats the biggest stand out that to me there is a connection between Brahman and Syndicate.

cawatrooper9
05-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Everyone keeps talking about how out of place it is for an Indian man to be in London. I mean, sure he doesn't look like the typical Anglo-Saxon Londoner of the time, but India is part of the British empire at this time. Perhaps he merely represents that aspect of history this time for the game.

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Everyone keeps talking about how out of place it is for an Indian man to be in London. I mean, sure he doesn't look like the typical Anglo-Saxon Londoner of the time, but India is part of the British empire at this time. Perhaps he merely represents that aspect of history this time for the game.

He wouldn't be wearing what he was if that was the case

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 07:05 PM
It's been some time since I read Brahman but I seem to remember we got some hints that the Koh-I-Noor could regenerate itself.

cawatrooper9
05-12-2015, 07:15 PM
He wouldn't be wearing what he was if that was the case

Maybe, maybe not.
Don't get me wrong, I love wild speculation, and I'm merely playing Devil's Advocate a little bit here. I am surprised, however, at how absolutely confident everyone seems about this theory.

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Maybe, maybe not.
Don't get me wrong, I love wild speculation, and I'm merely playing Devil's Advocate a little bit here. I am surprised, however, at how absolutely confident everyone seems about this theory.

I am Indian and i realise that what he is wearing is definitely something he got from his country. He has come to Britain for a reason and he is also an Assassin, that much is clear.

cawatrooper9
05-12-2015, 07:31 PM
I am Indian and i realise that what he is wearing is definitely something he got from his country. He has come to Britain for a reason and he is also an Assassin, that much is clear.

Sure, I'm sure most people that go to Britain from India (and vice-versa) have a reason for doing so. I just would like more proof that it is actually related to the Koh-I-Noor.

Sorrosyss
05-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Would be cool if true. Perhaps the last 25% of the game we take control of her, and then the subsequent dlc stars her. I'd like that.

Evie is so darned close to Eve though. That can't be coincidence. I do hope it means what many of us are hoping for - namely some advancement of the Eve subplot.

EVIE WILL LEAD US.

:p

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Would be cool if true. Perhaps the last 25% of the game we take control of her, and then the subsequent dlc stars her. I'd like that.

Evie is so darned close to Eve though. That can't be coincidence. I do hope it means what many of us are hoping for - namely some advancement of the Eve subplot.

EVIE WILL LEAD US.

:p

Also its very corny if Evie has some connect to Eve.

Sorrosyss
05-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Also its very corny if Evie has some connect to Eve.

Maybe, but at this point I'll take it just to get some more dimension to the ongoing meta plot.

king-hailz
05-12-2015, 09:24 PM
We will play as evie getting the Koh I noor and she will find out its fake... The next game we will go to India where we find the Koh I noor!

We will play as evie getting the Koh I noor and she will find out its fake... The next game we will go to India where we find the Koh I noor!

(Ending will be bishop saying! Oh sorry initiate, this was fake... I guess this was a worthless trip.... still better than arnos memories tho)

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 09:30 PM
(Ending will be bishop saying! Oh sorry initiate, this was fake... I guess this was a worthless trip.... still better than arnos memories tho)

Now I'm going to have nightmares about how useless AC Unity was.

Hans684
05-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Now I'm going to have nightmares about how useless AC Unity was.

Your bleeding effect is late then, everybody else have nightmares.

rob1990312
05-12-2015, 09:41 PM

the theory sounds good but going on unity and its story, all this could be ignored as well, there doesnt seem to be an over arching arch anymore its more oh lets go do assassiny stuff in this cool place and wear top hats

RA503
05-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Evie have obvious conection with Eve,a reincarnation of Eve meeting Charles Darwin... you imagine the Philosofical possibilities here...

leonada28
05-24-2015, 03:44 AM

Sorry Mate, but the "Koh-I-Noor" at the British real Crown is Fake according to Brahman. So now, your 95% accuracy theory is now at 30%, i must say that Henry Green (The Indian Guy at the Trailer) and Arbaaz Mir probably have a connection. So, hope your theory gets confirmed, that about Arbaaz sending Henry the Koh-I-Noor.

Cornik22
05-24-2015, 04:28 PM
For those guessing, the indian guy is Henry Green, leader of the assasin order in London at the time. When Jacob and Evie come to the city, they find out that the templars rule the place and the assasins are very weak, so they decide to help Green turn the tables with the help of the underground people. Hence the "syndicate".

MongoosE97
05-25-2015, 11:00 AM
What if, to develop the theory, part of the game is the hunt for the Koh-I-Noor, eventually reaching the crown jewels, Evie gets it and attempts to use it but as its fake it fails. They realise that its a fake and that the real deal must still be in India, so there's a small section in India to find the real one! Sort of like the Rome memory in ACII or the Spain memory in ACB. It could be pretty damn awesome if they did that.