PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Premiere of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate with Rogue Alliance

SevenReels
05-12-2015, 04:12 PM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/900qq/Ubisoft%20Banner_zpsfwguwl3h.png
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/900qq/World%20Premiere_zpsj4goyphi.png
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/900qq/Border%20Seperator_zpszoplab2e.png

>USE THIS LINK TO WATCH THE LIVESTREAM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DSlgEcp5aM)<

Community Event:
Watch the world premiere of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate with us on our Teamspeak 3 server. We will be recording reactions while having fun. Everyone is welcome to join us for this community event. We will not watch the live stream when it starts. We will start watching around 8pm (20:00 GMT+1) or until when everyone is settled. Make sure to grab your popcorn, soda, or other commodities!

Teamspeak 3 Server Info:
Server Address: Studio7ts3.noip.me
Password: no password
Password for "Syndicate Channel": syndicate
For Google Chrome Users:
╚▶Link:Quick Launch TS3 Into Our Server (ts3server://studio7ts3.noip.me)

Time:
Europe:
▶ 8:00pm (20:00 GMT +1)
▶ 9:00pm (21:00 GMT +2)

North America:
▶ 3:00pm (14:00 EST)
▶ 12:00am (11:00 PST)

Feel free to post opinions and what not about the new game in this thread

Read this if you haven't used teamspeak 3 before
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheRogueAlliance/discussions/5/611703999971287424/

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Got to hand it to Ubisoft, they are finally learning. This is how you try and build promotion. Careful leaks to online websites, creating excitement and buildup and then starting the market hype train which has by now become the only possible form of entertainment AC can now provide us. Let us commence children on the discussions of all the possibilities of Victory Syndicate and await the glorious 7 months before the release of the game and inevitable disappointment.

SixKeys
05-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Got to hand it to Ubisoft, they are finally learning. This is how you try and build promotion. Careful leaks to online websites, creating excitement and buildup and then starting the market hype train which has by now become the only possible form of entertainment AC can now provide us. Let us commence children on the discussions of all the possibilities of Victory Syndicate and await the glorious 7 months before the release of the game and inevitable disappointment.

You must be a bundle of joy at parties.

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 04:53 PM
You must be a bundle of joy at parties.

You have no idea.

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Tous est pardonné, ubisoft, tous est pardonné.

I always wanted a game that looked, felt and played like a punk rock music video.

Terrence_Lee
05-12-2015, 05:51 PM
After watching the video, I gotta say

Loose the high hat! Seriously! I believe many players, like myself, dun mind having the hood on all the time, I mean it is assassin's creed afterall.

But please, loose the high hat for cry out loud, it just like the hood on/off issue in the past, only more troubled.

HoIcon
05-12-2015, 05:51 PM

I'm already disappointed, sure the non-stealth combat looks good but it's Unity's broken engine again, the rope launcher is another unrealistic addition, doesn't look like they've changed the freerunning at all so i'm guessing it's still messy and unrealistic, a lot of reskinned objects from Unity including the bloody buildings, he has eagle sonar instead of eagle vision again (i hope to god he doesn't have the unexplained magic power to read people's minds again), vehicle combat looks messy, the Indian friend feels like such a cliche, and once again we're fighting gangs

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 06:01 PM
I'm already disappointed, sure the non-stealth combat looks good but it's Unity's broken engine again, the rope launcher is another unrealistic addition, doesn't look like they've changed the freerunning at all so i'm guessing it's still messy and unrealistic, a lot of reskinned objects from Unity including the bloody buildings, he has eagle sonar instead of eagle vision again (i hope to god he doesn't have the unexplained magic power to read people's minds again), vehicle combat looks messy, the Indian friend feels like such a cliche, and once again we're fighting gangs

I honestly didn't expect much after the leak. Initially, AC used to be about doing settings that nobody had tackled, doing stuff no other franchise did. You know doing the Renaissance, going to Ottoman Turkey, American Revolution, Pirate Era.

Then we get the fan-requests that are UNITY-ROGUE, essentially fandom-generated content and requests. Now we have SYNDICATE in one of the most overexposed and fetishized settings and as such what we see looks no different from Bloodborne, Order:1886 or even Dishonored (the Draper's Ward in the Brigmore DLC already cornered the Top Hat street-gangs market in gaming history).

They are giving people what they want rather than doing something new and different.

Good luck to them, and ten bucks says that we get to kill the Templar Grandmaster Karl Marx and the Sage Jack the Ripper before finding out that the hero's twin sister is Juno or something.

Charlie_girl
05-12-2015, 06:03 PM
It look amazing, say graphics look much sharper then unity, love look and fighting styles though was gutted won't be any co-op as one thing love about Unity was play with friends.
Would love to see co-op make a return as found more fun then old multiplayer version.

Though unity was a right mess I still love it for the co-op still play it with friends having fun.
Seeing this being made by a new team got high hopes for it looking forward to seeing England and stealing top hats.

SevenReels
05-12-2015, 07:22 PM
It look amazing, say graphics look much sharper then unity, love look and fighting styles though was gutted won't be any co-op as one thing love about Unity was play with friends.
Would love to see co-op make a return as found more fun then old multiplayer version.

Though unity was a right mess I still love it for the co-op still play it with friends having fun.
Seeing this being made by a new team got high hopes for it looking forward to seeing England and stealing top hats.

I feel like there should be more hidden blade combat. fist fighting all the way is too inefficient