PDA

View Full Version : Question about an Offline Carreer Campaign

I.GJ53Hoepner
03-05-2004, 07:30 AM
Hi all,

I'm playing my first camp.Playin' on german side(1941-Bf109-attached to GroupArmee North-Leningrad Sector). I've done 22 missions so far in this camp. The actual aim is to gain air superiority over a little agglomerate of houses southwest of leningrad.My action group is composed of 6 planes and we're gonna face 8 Hurricanes.I managed to take out 2 reds and the rest of my teams sent to hell the other six russian planes.We lost 2 fighters in this match. What is very very uncomprehensible is what happen at the end of the mission. My group is called back to home base.I manage to make a bad landing(the engine gor broken during the landing),but i did land safely and i survived!..I press "esc",quit mission...and in the post-briefing screen it is not shown the "apply" green button...only the "refly" one...which normally happens when you die or get captured.......
So what's up with that?The only strange thing i noticed is that it tells me that the squadr. remains only with 6 active planes....but i really do not understand why it doesn't let me go on with the campaign...or at least with my carreer...

Anyone can help me giving an answer to this?

Thanks in advance

I.GJ53Hoepner
03-05-2004, 07:30 AM
Hi all,

I'm playing my first camp.Playin' on german side(1941-Bf109-attached to GroupArmee North-Leningrad Sector). I've done 22 missions so far in this camp. The actual aim is to gain air superiority over a little agglomerate of houses southwest of leningrad.My action group is composed of 6 planes and we're gonna face 8 Hurricanes.I managed to take out 2 reds and the rest of my teams sent to hell the other six russian planes.We lost 2 fighters in this match. What is very very uncomprehensible is what happen at the end of the mission. My group is called back to home base.I manage to make a bad landing(the engine gor broken during the landing),but i did land safely and i survived!..I press "esc",quit mission...and in the post-briefing screen it is not shown the "apply" green button...only the "refly" one...which normally happens when you die or get captured.......
So what's up with that?The only strange thing i noticed is that it tells me that the squadr. remains only with 6 active planes....but i really do not understand why it doesn't let me go on with the campaign...or at least with my carreer...

Anyone can help me giving an answer to this?

Thanks in advance

Rajvosa
03-05-2004, 07:35 AM
Um....
Sound like you failed to achieve all mission goals to me. Restart campaign with "no instant success" switched off. It will make your life a lot easier!

Regards,

Jasko

http://startrek.gamer.hr/trekologija/vrste/ljudi.4.gif

Starshoy
03-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Even without Instant Success (enabling which is a good idea, I think it is more, not less realistic this way), it is always enough to land at any of your airfields for mission completion.