PDA

View Full Version : Purchased 2 starter packs

whitepowder2011
05-12-2015, 06:26 AM
I had purchased 2 starter packs, I was charged for both of them, but only recieved one. I'd like to know if I will be recieving my items or at least my money; before I have to call my bank and have them refund me.

JasonParadise
05-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey there whitepowder2011,

Haven't heard of this happening before. Please do me a favor and submit a support ticket here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/AskQuestion

I'm relaying this info to our team as well. Any other details you can provide would be fantastic :)

SoulGravitas
05-15-2015, 11:33 PM
Hi Jason,

I am also having the same issue as OP. I have submitted the ticket - ref number is: 02198431

but the explanation of my issue can be found in my ticket or below;

I downloaded Airmech Arena as part of the PSN early access/beta and brought both the starter pack and Prime Airmech packs both worked fine. Then once the game entered general access the starter pack was available in the PSN Store again, so I purchased the pack a second time. However none of the items like the 7500 diamonds, 30 days VIP from the second starter pack have appeared in-game.

I hope the above helps.

- Chris.

JasonParadise
05-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Thank you SO much for the detailed information, SoulGravitas.

I'm sending the info you provided to the dev team now. Definitely appreciate the information you've shared.