PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 1 Remake?

LegendaryNoCon
05-10-2015, 02:13 AM
Okay so hear me out. I'm wondering if anyone wants to discus the possibility (or evidence against the possibility) of an AC1 remake being announced this year.

I don't have much to go on, but what I do have seems to lean toward it.

On the PSN page for Assassin's Creed Unity, there is/was an E3 advert that had a screen from AC1 on it. Which doesn't make sense because AC1 is neither a next-gen title nor is it one of the more recent entries like Black Flag or Rogue.

Also, they made a nice post celebrating the 9th anniversary of AC1 a couple weeks ago.

The ninth anniversary? Kind of a weird one to celebrate, why not wait a year and celebrate the tenth? Especially considering they didn't celebrate the eighth or seventh.

I just feel like something concerning AC1 is going to be announced this year, likely at E3. What do you guys think?

ze_topazio
05-10-2015, 02:20 AM
I wouldn't create any expectations if I were you.

LegendaryNoCon
05-10-2015, 02:27 AM
I wouldn't create any expectations if I were you.

I don't have ANY expectations, I'm assuming it won't happen, I just was wondering what others might think about it.

ze_topazio
05-10-2015, 02:31 AM
In my opinion seems unlikely, at best we may get a remaster, those are cheap and trendy.

deskpe
05-10-2015, 05:00 AM
what do you eman by psn page? the store or jsut the thing where you launch the game? where you launch the game shows the website essentialy so anything could show up there.