PDA

View Full Version : possible ideas to enhance multiplayer....or game in general.

deadlysavior
05-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Heroes
I would really like to see some cool specializations instead of just increasing stats or increasing amount of troups/recources recieved.
Maybe some race specific blacksmith specializations(just a few ideas)
(Stronghold:Craft Warchief's banner)Everytime you win a battle you gain a skull. Once you collect 30 skulls you can craft an artifact. Skulls are lost on heroes death.
Possibly increase morale for allies and decrease morale for enemies. Or maybe even casts lvl 1 bloodlust on first turn every fight.

(Haven:Craft Fanged Collar)When you upgrade a direwolf into a silverback you gain a fang. Once you collect 50 fangs you can craft an artifact. Fangs are lost on heroes death.
Possibly changes your actually heroes mount to that of a silverback and increases movement speed by 5.

or maybe even a Jailer specilization. When you defeat an enemy hero you put said hero in your backpack( you can only have one enemy hero at any time)
But when you have the enemy hero you have a few positive/neagatives
positives you have enemies get minus morale and cant rehire said hero until your hero dies or dicards enemy hero.( you also see the hero in battles as a handcuffed hero standing besides your hero.
negatives you have decreased map movement and have one less inventory

Downtime in multiplayer
I haven't played a lot of games similiar to might and magic but I have noticed that that no game(that I have played) has tried to ease the gap between turns.
Once your turn is over you must sit back and wait till your opponent/s are done with their turn. Turns 1-5 are mostly quick because of low resources and because it is the
beginning of the game. But once you get past that point it can get rather boring.
Some possible ideas to fix the dead spots
Maybe make a mini game or two that can give small little buffs to heroes or no buffs at all just little things to fill time
Or even be able to go in and just look at your forts and items and stuff just not able to do anything relatively productive
And then the most crazy idea is make something that is useful but can only be used in downtime like this.
So possibly make spies like hero units(except not able to have troops and can't pick up items) so you can move them around map great movement but as long as you stand still you are shrouded so if a enemy walks by you its okay but if they walk on top of you the spy is captured.

If I have more ideas later I will try to post them.
For anyone who took the time to read these thank you and have a great day!

Elle-One
05-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Heroes V had simultaneous turns until two players got too close to each other. That seems to have worked well. I swore off Heroes VI multiplayer after one game with a friend whose play speed would make a chess player seem hasty.

deadlysavior
05-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Heroes V had simultaneous turns until two players got too close to each other. That seems to have worked well. I swore off Heroes VI multiplayer after one game with a friend whose play speed would make a chess player seem hasty.

yea see i have only played heroes 6 so I know the pain lol