PDA

View Full Version : Rogue: Veteran Abstergo Cheat question

RedTitan55
05-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Hi, i havent unlucked the veteran cheat but i wanted to know if it toughten the ennemy ships as well? Reason behind that is because i think naval combat are too easy, i upgraded the morrigan up to 60 percent and am hoping to do the hms pembroke memory with harder ennemy ships as i the ship they send against you are the weakest off their category, leaving me disatisfied

Thanks in advance

BananaBlighter
05-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Trust me, you won't be saying it's easy once you try the last legendary ship battle. Few people have competed it on their first try.

RedTitan55
06-02-2015, 04:17 PM
I just confronted that ship with 66 percent of upgrade, but i admit it a pretty hard fight, though el inpoluto and the twin from black flag where harder, it took me at least 5 try at 85 percent upgrade to get them while i beated the fortress at 66 on my third try ,i can thank the ram charge ability for helping to evade its broadside barrage, i used a cheat that wouldn affect the battle, permanant night to prevent the game from saving, beaten that ship, then i got the achievement after i deadtivated the cheat to undo the upgrade back to 61 percent, plus it allow me to redo the fight any time i want