PDA

View Full Version : At Last We're Here (81%)

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 07:43 PM
ok, I'm fighting all the Sand Creatures on the spinning-room elivator.....

Is that just extremly hard or is there a trick to it?....csuse I tried like a hundred times.

And people; try reading the manual before posting here, some of the quetions are simly stupide..

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 07:43 PM
ok, I'm fighting all the Sand Creatures on the spinning-room elivator.....

Is that just extremly hard or is there a trick to it?....csuse I tried like a hundred times.

And people; try reading the manual before posting here, some of the quetions are simly stupide..

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 10:01 PM
It does go on for a while, but it's just like any other battle.

Take your time, block most of the time and choose when and who you want to strike at.

Protect farah (sometimes it's best from the other side of the room, it draws them towards you).

Otherwise, patience. It's a virtue. (or so I'm told he he he!).

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 12:55 AM
Bonglois wrote:
- And people; try reading the manual before posting
- here, some of the quetions are simly stupide..
-

I dont think its very nice to post that some peoples questions are stupid. Not everybody has played all the pop games and to some, it may have taken awhile to figure out how to really play this game. Try to remember, not everybody is a master....

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 05:43 PM
k

Fight from the opposite side away from Farah, like Daclot said. I tried fighting them stading next to farah and I would slash her accidently.

Secodly, save the dagger attack for stunning. Use em for the blue guys. You can jump over the hammer monsters. The blue giants are just cunning.

Thirly, there is a water source on the right(looking towards Farah). Use it. Stun everyone and get a drink. I had to get a drink a couple of times.

And finally rewind if you get majorly slashed by the big blue guys.

That should do it.