PDA

View Full Version : regiment folder

wor_raven
03-16-2004, 07:32 AM
hi all how do i get a coustom insignea into my regiments folder i want to use the country none option so i can use a coston skin w/o the country markings . i can figure out how to write a note pad file for country "NONE"
thannks

wor_raven
03-16-2004, 07:32 AM
hi all how do i get a coustom insignea into my regiments folder i want to use the country none option so i can use a coston skin w/o the country markings . i can figure out how to write a note pad file for country "NONE"
thannks

Zen--
03-16-2004, 07:35 AM
The basics of the regiment file is that it needs to be a 128x128 size. It also needs an accompanying file with the same name which contains information that AEP will read to determine what to do with your regiment.bmp.

The accompanying file without extension should look like this:

country = NN
id = ZZ
gruppeNumber = 1
short = Zen_None
info = Zen_None

NN is what makes the file appear in the None country option in the arming screen.

As far as I can tell, the only thing that changes is the Short and the Info to match the name of your regiment.bmp file.

What I did was duplicate an existing Country_None file, rename the file itself to Zen_None, then change the Short and Info to read Zen_None. I renamed my completed regiment image (.bmp) to Zen_None.bmp and that was that.

-Zen-

wor_raven
03-16-2004, 11:31 PM
perfect thats what i needed ~S~
TY>ZeN