PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 11 Memory 01: Bottom of the Barrel: Can not tackle the gang

stonez56
05-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Hi All,
I'm using Xbox One.
After completed "go to the brasserie". I can not tackle the gang running out from the window.
I have restarted this part few times and I am still stuck here. Is this a known bug or not?

Any help?

Stonez56

phoenix-force411
05-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Try restarting the game again. Make sure that you do not accept any invites to any game. Sequence 11 will bug out completely if you do that. You'll be sent back to Paris and be unable to continue Sequence 11.

stonez56
05-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Try restarting the game again. Make sure that you do not accept any invites to any game. Sequence 11 will bug out completely if you do that. You'll be sent back to Paris and be unable to continue Sequence 11.

Thanks for the quick answer. However, I didn't join Xbox Live Gold membership, so no invites at all.
When I tried Sequence 11 Memory 1 the 3rd or 4th time, I still can NOT tackle the gang. I killed the gang to restart the game. After game reloads, my TV just went black completely, only showing "Loading..." on the top right screen. The black screen last for more than 10 minutes. In the end, I can just terminate the game.

Do you think this is a serious bug...I hope Ubisoft can fix this.

Stonez56