PDA

View Full Version : How do you think this time will UBISOFT fail and will it become more evil than EA?

Chrislizard
05-05-2015, 09:21 AM
We all know Ubisoft's story we are all aware what will happen, I would love to hear some opinions from you guys since they have been failing games for quite some time now. When I see here the voting for factions and all this douchiness from them yetagain I don't think I will give them any money. What do you guys think?

Elle-One
05-05-2015, 09:30 AM
My bet's on a Heroes VI type. The game won't sell as good as expected and the support will be discontinued shortly after the first expansion's release, leaving a buggy game behind. Then Ubisoft will blame either Limbic or the fans.

Woopertooper
05-05-2015, 08:38 PM
I think there will come a point where people stop pre-ordering and buying Ubisoft games on release as too often they just aren't ready for release.
As Elle-One said I also have a feeling 'fans demands' will be blamed if H7 doesn't do well on release and is buggy (if that is the case delay it!)

deathspenlaty
05-06-2015, 09:05 AM
First off they already failed and i did not even have to play the game to know that.

1. Exclusive in game content locked behind pre orders and higher tier cost packages.

What this means, is that if you don't get the 100 eur package NOW! You will not actually have the full game, but a chopped down version because you simply did not pay enough.

2. Uplay only

No. I will not use uplay if i don't have to. And not playing the game is always an option.

3. Online only things

Now this is me extrapolating a bit, but if i take the previous exclusive artefacts and scenarios from the preorders and whatnot. I believe that there will be things like in homm 6, where certain things were online only. Again, locking content behind a ******** no reason to exist barrier. HoMM was never really an online game and it never will be for me.

Just from that information only, i already know that i wont be getting the game.

Also, hexes > squares. Just saying.

GalaadleHaut
05-20-2015, 12:00 AM
Then Ubisoft will blame either Limbic or the fans.
Maybe both?

Elle-One
05-20-2015, 07:28 AM
I would like to change my vote simply to this is how (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1077253-HEROES-VII-NOW-AVAILABLE-FOR-PRE-ORDERS!-amp-beta-details).

BoromiRofGeo
05-22-2015, 08:17 PM
First off they already failed and i did not even have to play the game to know that.

1. Exclusive in game content locked behind pre orders and higher tier cost packages.

What this means, is that if you don't get the 100 eur package NOW! You will not actually have the full game, but a chopped down version because you simply did not pay enough.

2. Uplay only

No. I will not use uplay if i don't have to. And not playing the game is always an option.

3. Online only things

Now this is me extrapolating a bit, but if i take the previous exclusive artefacts and scenarios from the preorders and whatnot. I believe that there will be things like in homm 6, where certain things were online only. Again, locking content behind a ******** no reason to exist barrier. HoMM was never really an online game and it never will be for me.

Just from that information only, i already know that i wont be getting the game.

Also, hexes > squares. Just saying.

basically this. Ubisoft never learns. i thought after 6 they managed to get their sh*t together... i was wrong.

Elle-One
05-23-2015, 08:56 AM
To be fair, they said it won't be UPlay only (except for a one time activation, which I'd say is doable - the servers need to work at some point, right?) and there won't be any online only content (except, naturally for online multiplayer). If both of these turn out to be true, the worst part of H6 is actually removed.

Now we just need bugfixes...