PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Assassinations from Assassin's Creed 2!

sedgieROI
05-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Assassin's Creed 2 was and still is a great entry in the AC series, after replaying the entire game again, i made a video of my top 5 assassinations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvauIU2z8U0&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/jvauIU2z8U0

Did your favorite assassination make the list?

phoenix-force411
05-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Did you know you could shoot Marco Barbarigo from the rooftops? You'll need to do some blending exploits to actually not get detected but it's awesome if attempted.

sedgieROI
05-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Did you know you could shoot Marco Barbarigo from the rooftops? You'll need to do some blending exploits to actually not get detected but it's awesome if attempted.

that's awesome! i didn't know that was even possible. It's a shame you can't replay single missions in AC2, it would be great if you could replay the assassinations and get experimental

GunnerGalactico
05-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Antonio Maffei's assassination didn't even make it on the list. That's too bad because that was one of my favourites. :(

sedgieROI
05-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Antonio Maffei's assassination didn't even make it on the list. That's too bad because that was one of my favourites. :(

Antonio was a good one, the guy at the top of the tower right?

GunnerGalactico
05-04-2015, 07:39 PM

Yup, that's the guy.

Markaccus
05-07-2015, 08:39 AM

My favorite in AC2, and probably makes my top five in the ENTIRE SERIES! I loved climbing the towers, without being spotted, stealth assassinating numerous guards on the way, throwing them off the towers, and ending the target calmly and quietly before he knows what's happening.

LoyalACFan
05-07-2015, 10:54 PM
My favorite in AC2, and probably makes my top five in the ENTIRE SERIES! I loved climbing the towers, without being spotted, stealth assassinating numerous guards on the way, throwing them off the towers, and ending the target calmly and quietly before he knows what's happening.

I like fighting him and throwing him off the tower into the haystack below :p

Locopells
05-08-2015, 12:26 AM
Me too!