PDA

View Full Version : What is Healing Duration in AC:Unity?

JoxerTM22
05-01-2015, 05:38 PM
In other words, are Legendary Medieval Braces worth buying in this game?

jamietje
05-03-2015, 08:14 PM
just use meds..

JoxerTM22
05-03-2015, 08:49 PM
I thought as much.
Too many useless equipment in this game. Seems developers didn't know what were they doing.

jamietje
05-03-2015, 08:58 PM
im using Legandary Brigand Bracers with the overflow of money i have (over 1 million) i still almost never need meds to begin with unless i got shot (many times) which is highly annoying but i got smoke for that stuff.

if low on moneys play dead kings it gives you allot of money, then you can just play around.

I thought as much.
Too many useless equipment in this game. Seems developers didn't know what were they doing.

JoxerTM22
05-04-2015, 01:02 AM
No need to worry, I have a stockpile of money thanks to solving all 5 caffe missions, bought everything I wanted yet still didn't open all red chests. :D
Thanks for hints though. ;)

strigoi1958
05-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Use the group healing skill, then you can just press R and use it to regenerate health for yourself and any co-op players near you ... and it can be used repeatedly.... I'm not sure how long but I'd say less than a minute between each use... My health is about 20 bars and it fills maybe 5 or 7 bars each time... so even if my health was almost gone... in 3 to 4 minutes I would be back to full health. I have 17.5 million livres and can afford to constantly pay for meds but I think they cost 2000 and I don't like to pay if I don't need to pay. :)

JoxerTM22
05-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Another great suggestion but I bought the game to play by myself, not to heal others like I'm doing healer role in some MMORPG.

Any multiplayer is of no interest to me. And noone told me that Unity is coopgame than has a bonus singleplayer campaign - if they did, I'd never buy this crap.
I'm de facto forced to do coop missions because they give more skillpoints than the main story. If only I didn't have to wait 30+ minutes till 3 more persons join for a mission, that'd be great. And that's how things are now. What will happen in half a year when waiting time goes even higher?

I didn't play AC1 nor AC:Liberation and am not interested in sidescrollers.
And IMO Unity is the worst AC game ever. Not sure what was Ubi thinking while they were designing it. To anyone who still didn't buy Unity and Rogue - definetly go for Rogue, skip Unity.

bclarg
05-04-2015, 09:44 PM
just use meds..

LOL! True but funny! ;)