PDA

View Full Version : um geforce3 (ADVANCED)??

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 11:39 PM
u mean to say that the Geforce 3 cards are more advanced than the geforce4MX ??? geforce4mx not for GAMING?? nice try...(MX not the best graphics card) but the most common graphics card that "GAMERS" are using today. GAMERS wouldnt be using it if it wasnt meant for GAMING.

your reasoning sounds goods (if your talking to an idoit) but unfortunatley most of us know enough about video cards to know that geforce3 is not more advanced than geforce4 cards and most of us know better than "geforce4 cards are not for gaming" (STOOPID)

obviously we've hit a sensitive spot with UBISOFT,the "designed the game for people with more advanced video cards" excuse is quite lame..geforce3 is NOT advanced for one..and more people have geforce4MX than any other video card. and also i have played POP on my friends PC with a "LESSER" geforce3 video card and the graphics dont seem any better than any other game out there on the market. why cant someone just admit it UBISOFT F**cked up.
(never admit when u make a mistake) a common policy we all seem to share POP game makers included. dont let anyone fool ya.

-Slaya-

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 11:39 PM
u mean to say that the Geforce 3 cards are more advanced than the geforce4MX ??? geforce4mx not for GAMING?? nice try...(MX not the best graphics card) but the most common graphics card that "GAMERS" are using today. GAMERS wouldnt be using it if it wasnt meant for GAMING.

your reasoning sounds goods (if your talking to an idoit) but unfortunatley most of us know enough about video cards to know that geforce3 is not more advanced than geforce4 cards and most of us know better than "geforce4 cards are not for gaming" (STOOPID)

obviously we've hit a sensitive spot with UBISOFT,the "designed the game for people with more advanced video cards" excuse is quite lame..geforce3 is NOT advanced for one..and more people have geforce4MX than any other video card. and also i have played POP on my friends PC with a "LESSER" geforce3 video card and the graphics dont seem any better than any other game out there on the market. why cant someone just admit it UBISOFT F**cked up.
(never admit when u make a mistake) a common policy we all seem to share POP game makers included. dont let anyone fool ya.

-Slaya-

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 11:49 PM
nt = No Text

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Never a Patch for MX440 ? another STOOPID statement.. Never say Never in todays world of hackers, it will just be sad to see that UBISOFT wont acknowledge their mistake and try to fix it with a patch but instead leave it up to the hackers to write a fix or patch for it..

The Hackers will fix this problem ,when they do i will be back to haunt you on this forum for saying "there will never be a fix" a fix will only prove its a bunch of BS on your part.
-slaya-

P.S.

i dont want to be banned but a little frustrasted on how this is getting handled..seems like so many of us are getting the run around.. i already bought the game,cant take it back, can only exchange for another of the same game...

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 12:04 AM
"the most common graphics card that "GAMERS" are using today"

Put up some actual numbers that prove your statement or stfu.

FACT: The GeForce4 4x0MX series is faster than the GeForce3 series.

FACT: The GeForce4 4x0MX series is based on the GeForce2 core (based on means that they started with the GF2 design, changed it a bit, and ended up with the GF4MX).

FACT: The GeForce4 4x0MX series sacrifices FEATURES for PERFORMANCE. Things like shaders and multitexturing are dropped for raw speed.

FACT: The GeForce4 4x0MX series is a _VALUE_ card and not a full-featured gaming card.

FACT: The GeForce3 series has more features than the GeForce4 4x0MX series. Features like multi-texturing, vertex and pixel shader program support.

FACT: NOC about "hackers" - there is already a way to "hack" SOT to get it to run on a GF4MX (3dAnalyze) so go use that and stfu. Find a better term than "hackers" because it's such a general term and makes you look like an idiot.

Speed isn't everything and ubi doesn't have to do anything at all. They only have to support what they claim to support on the box which DOESN'T include the GeForce4 440MX.

Message Edited on 12/09/0306:05PM by theBetterHalf