PDA

View Full Version : I was so excited for that hood

Selian DeSang
04-28-2015, 12:48 AM
seriously of all the legendary hoods the napoleonic is the best looking imo. it is just simple assassins creed. no feathers or flourishes, but alas i cannot have the hood because someone somewhere didnt get a memo or an email telling them that the LN coat was up this week and not the hood. Now im worried that the hood will never be available because it appears to have been skipped,and it will never be released.... and frankly im tried of jumping through blazing hoops to get ubi's attention on matters such as these i might as well just take this game and chuck it out a window.

Trih333
04-28-2015, 02:18 AM
I was too...
Although I liked it for it's stat and it's looks.

85percent more time on the cache ? 80 percent more range on eagle vision ?
10hp ? hell yeah.

Also I love how it looks with the legendary prowler coat, on the turquoise night colour scheme.

Mr_Shade
04-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Hi, the issue has been raised with the team, sorry for any confusion caused.

Selian DeSang
04-28-2015, 05:22 PM
well thank you for the response mr. shade. if i might make a suggestion, i know me as a lowly consumer cannot tell a major corporation what to do, and you are under no obligation to listen to us, but on a public relations standpoint after a shody launch and multiple issues(40 gig patch ) i would think your company would be bending over backwards to please its buyers. so the continued glitches with an already despised feature(i know your have numbers stating otherwise but seriously numbers dont say anything) is really taxing your dwindling fan base. so with all do respect please release all the remaining gear, save some face, and maybe win back some buyers for the victory launch....

Agent_Rainbow
04-28-2015, 06:02 PM
well thank you for the response mr. shade. if i might make a suggestion, i know me as a lowly consumer cannot tell a major corporation what to do, and you are under no obligation to listen to us, but on a public relations standpoint after a shody launch and multiple issues(40 gig patch ) i would think your company would be bending over backwards to please its buyers. so the continued glitches with an already despised feature(i know your have numbers stating otherwise but seriously numbers dont say anything) is really taxing your dwindling fan base. so with all do respect please release all the remaining gear, save some face, and maybe win back some buyers for the victory launch....

This 100%. Mr Shade, I implore you that the AC fanbase will respect Ubisoft a little more if they just release all the remaining gear locked by Club Competitions. Put us out of our misery. Please refer to the image in my sig for an accurate depiction of the community's perception of Ubisoft during the fiasco that was AC Unity. Salvage what dignity you can Ubisoft and wrest the remaining gear from the Club competition garbage.

iCloudSky
04-28-2015, 06:49 PM
seriously of all the legendary hoods the napoleonic is the best looking imo. it is just simple assassins creed. no feathers or flourishes, but alas i cannot have the hood because someone somewhere didnt get a memo or an email telling them that the LN coat was up this week and not the hood. Now im worried that the hood will never be available because it appears to have been skipped,and it will never be released.... and frankly im tried of jumping through blazing hoops to get ubi's attention on matters such as these i might as well just take this game and chuck it out a window.

What's your rank in Unity?

Selian DeSang
04-28-2015, 07:36 PM
dont see why this matters, but ive been legend since the first week of club comps.

Trih333
04-29-2015, 06:19 PM
dont see why this matters, but ive been legend since the first week of club comps.

How do you rank up so fast?
I have finished the game up to 100percent and I'm still two ranks short of legend.

phoenix-force411
04-30-2015, 06:39 AM
How do you rank up so fast?
I have finished the game up to 100percent and I'm still two ranks short of legend.
Get into a club that have their Club Challenges completed. That will give you a great boost in Creed Points multiplier. I can get 600,000 Creed Points in 4 hours if you asked me to and that's already the requirement to reach Legend(600,000 Creed Points).

The_Kiwi_
04-30-2015, 09:22 AM
It's just a hood, is it really that big a deal?
You don't need it for 100% nor do you need it to finish the game
It's just a little aesthetic piece

Selian DeSang
04-30-2015, 04:37 PM
it is not so much that im complaining over a single item in a menu, it the principal of locking content that is already in the game behind forced features, its like going to the grocery store and buying a loaf of bread, paying for it and just as your are about to leave you now have to fight ten people in order to leave the store. in the end it is just a loaf of bread but it is something that was paid for already and no more work should be done other than being able to play the game my way. if i have to complete a section to unlock it then fine that is me playing my way and all i have to do is blame myself if i cannot get it, but when you add others, well im a gamer not a football player.