PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Krypteia

Senningiri_GR
04-27-2015, 03:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7IT6333.png Picture based on http://rockthegolem.deviantart.com/art/Templar-s-Creed-Logo-Symbol-446085894

We all know that 10 months ago, the popular and connecting all games sites together site, Assassin's Creed Initiates was contracted by the Assassin Shawn Hastings and offered them to join them so they can "save them" somehow. With the Assassin's Creed Unity we the Initiates were contracted by them by an individual named Bishop in an Assassin cell in Paris. Practical we were "forced" to play Arno Dorian's genetic memories for the Assassins via the Helix and they did not give actual information, except a brief introduction.

But the whole point in the Templar and Assassin ideologies/ conflict is to have peace and better Humanity. This is ironical as for thousands of years they are struggling to defeat each other and the peace never comes, even if one side destroys the other as the ideas remain and they reform. A good example is Ratonhnhaké:ton who reformed and reconstructed the Assassins from Shay Cormac's work. So this war tends to never end as both sides keep fighting and civilian lives are lost again and again and the war goes on to the future.

So a good solution is an organization that is nor with Assassins or Templars. But this is Initiates, who is neutral to both.... I believe there must appear a new organization that takes good qualities from both as skills and tactics, but is hostile with both. Also it must not appear as an enemy but to stalk both teams in stealth, hidden. And if eventually they win to make sure that both sides are lost and to educate people and stop these ideas from reappearing. It should be an order for both order and law, not anarchy, but freedom of people too.

My view is that is should be named after an ancient order in ancient Sparta, which protected the city and area from revolutions and enemies, and be called Krypteia (Κρυπτεία) , the word in Greek for "Hidden".

Senningiri_GR

Senningiri_GR
05-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Also the secret organization Krypteia is what inspired the real Hassan-i Sabbah the founder of Assassins in Masiaf to form his brother hood. Hassan-i Sabbah was a mentor like Al Mualim

grsaidimor
09-25-2017, 09:15 AM
Hassan ibn Sabah was the founder of the Hashashin and Master of Alamut wich was in borders between iran and syria, not Masyaf.
The head of Masyaf was called Rashid Al'din Sinan, another Master Assassin. Actually Al Mualim is Rashid Al'din Sinan.