PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Chronicles China and ACU

AncientAttero
04-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Is there and tie in or unlocks from playing Assassins Creed Chronicles China and ACU?

Just looking for a 'yes-no' answer, please don't give anything away. What i'm trying to determine is if i can download and play Chronicles China on my PS4 and not miss anything since i own Unity in X1. Thanks.

D.I.D.
04-27-2015, 02:23 AM
No, there's no connection. There is no link to Unity, and neither game unlocks anything for the other. Rogue shares a single story detail with Chronicles, but it doesn't share any unlockable content with Chronicles either.

China only connects to the narrative of one other AC release: the Embers animated DVD from the Revelations special editions. If you haven't seen that, it would help to watch it first but it doesn't really matter. It's probably a little bit more enjoyable if you know about the connection to Ezio. As for Rogue, if you have not played it then don't worry. It's set hundreds of years after Chronicles, and the shared narrative feature won't affect your experience of Chronicles whether you play it before or afterwards.