PDA

View Full Version : Im "Exposed...." ..."The Story"...

XyZspineZyX
11-14-2003, 12:51 AM
I am the person you people may or may not know as "Exposed...."

Im getting the game at 9:30 pm, but i will not see it until 5:00 am. It all started a month ago............
I was sitting in my room bored, it just so happened that i was reading my handy dandy issue 10 of "GMR". I saw an add that looked to me as if it was a cool game. I decided to look into it, first fighting my sister for the computer...
I went on the computer deciding that i better look for an official site. I found it! then this music came on...
HoLy CrAp!!!! this game has awesome music.....Then the door bell rang... I had to go to my aunts....Luckily they got a computer. I got on immediatly and went straight to work..."IGN" for a review and video... "Game Trailers" for some videos...And back I came to BG&E...well well well....
I think ive got a game worth buying I thought...Ok thats it.....EB Games here i come....So i got there....Well isnt that precious, it isnt out for a month....ok....back to my house....not only to discover...WAIT FOR IT.....Theres A BG&E forum....NICE.....Now...After I waited for a while...
I realized that there is now a DEMO....SwEeT...And here it begins......
Ok I played through the demo a mere 19 times when I suddenly realized it was a week away from the release of BG&E in canada....Well I then realized that my computer had a virus....Everyone blamed it on the demo...but i protected it to its death....It was DELETED....."GASP"
Anyways here I am today saying simply this...

~"OMFG I AM BUYING IT TONIGHT!!"~

http://www.beyondgoodevil.uk/video/bge_gf_conspiracy.wmv

XyZspineZyX
11-14-2003, 12:51 AM
I am the person you people may or may not know as "Exposed...."

Im getting the game at 9:30 pm, but i will not see it until 5:00 am. It all started a month ago............
I was sitting in my room bored, it just so happened that i was reading my handy dandy issue 10 of "GMR". I saw an add that looked to me as if it was a cool game. I decided to look into it, first fighting my sister for the computer...
I went on the computer deciding that i better look for an official site. I found it! then this music came on...
HoLy CrAp!!!! this game has awesome music.....Then the door bell rang... I had to go to my aunts....Luckily they got a computer. I got on immediatly and went straight to work..."IGN" for a review and video... "Game Trailers" for some videos...And back I came to BG&E...well well well....
I think ive got a game worth buying I thought...Ok thats it.....EB Games here i come....So i got there....Well isnt that precious, it isnt out for a month....ok....back to my house....not only to discover...WAIT FOR IT.....Theres A BG&E forum....NICE.....Now...After I waited for a while...
I realized that there is now a DEMO....SwEeT...And here it begins......
Ok I played through the demo a mere 19 times when I suddenly realized it was a week away from the release of BG&E in canada....Well I then realized that my computer had a virus....Everyone blamed it on the demo...but i protected it to its death....It was DELETED....."GASP"
Anyways here I am today saying simply this...

~"OMFG I AM BUYING IT TONIGHT!!"~

http://www.beyondgoodevil.uk/video/bge_gf_conspiracy.wmv