PDA

View Full Version : Why "No map in mission field " in campaigns?

CraytonRoberts
04-04-2004, 07:49 PM
In AEP campaigns (P51 and P47) I get the message, as I go to a new mission: "Mission Loading Failed. No MAP in mission field". after I hit "next"- it shows a blank map. I can't get past the 1st mission in P47 and the 1oth in P51. HELP!. What should I do?

CraytonRoberts
04-04-2004, 07:49 PM
In AEP campaigns (P51 and P47) I get the message, as I go to a new mission: "Mission Loading Failed. No MAP in mission field". after I hit "next"- it shows a blank map. I can't get past the 1st mission in P47 and the 1oth in P51. HELP!. What should I do?

Lt.Davis
04-04-2004, 08:06 PM
are u using DCG?

"Biar berputih tulang, jangan berputih mata"
Translated:
"Let the whites of your bones, but do not show the whites of your eyes"

CraytonRoberts
04-04-2004, 08:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lt.Davis:
are u using DCG?

Translated:
"Let the whites of your bones, but do not show the whites of your eyes"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CraytonRoberts
04-04-2004, 08:31 PM
No, I'm not using DCG. The BOE "single player campaign" option is suppose to offer campaigns without this. Why does the game, including AEP, permit one to only run (eg) ONE P47 mission, then require the player to make his own missions thereafter? That wasn't the concept in the original IL2 and FB, where one could play from mission to mission in a campaign, advance in rank, etc. IOs this option no longer available?.. I know, it can be said this is the lazy way to fly a campaign, but I play for my own entertainment. Frankly, I want somebody else, better adept than I am, to have the missions designed and set up, so I can fly for either side. Seems like the game is becoming elitist, and no rooom left in it for those of us who don't want to spend hours designing campaigns. I admire those who have the skill and motivation to do so, but what about the rest of us?
Bob Roberts

Lt.Davis
04-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Oh BoE, i thought u are using DCG, I have install DCG before AEP and it give me lots of problem/or i don't know how to use it:-

Maybe you can ask your question from here

http://forum.justflight.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16

Translated:
"Let the whites of your bones, but do not show the whites of your eyes"