PDA

View Full Version : [PC] - Is Ubisoft going to release another patch for AC Rogue?

Speedy_PC
04-25-2015, 07:45 AM
G'day all,

Question is Ubisoft going to release another patch for AC Rogue as I'm aware I have v1.1.0 and I can see some bugs throughout the whole game, has anybody noticed when play the whole game and you can see bug problems throughout the game.

Speedy_PC
04-26-2015, 07:09 AM
Bump! :confused:

AntiChrist7
04-26-2015, 08:35 AM
thank you for being so specific with "bug problems"

TH3R4BB1T
04-26-2015, 11:44 AM
you will see it when it comes. I only found some small bugs that did not destroy the game as in Unity.

- Characters you talk to disappear, but you still interact with them (in cut scenes)
- Some texture and placement problems (floating broken boats on uncharted islands, text when shooting front cannons)
- A rare bug where enemies fly off when entering a ship (I had a scout who I needed to kill, but he flow away and did not die when off screen, it kept flying over a 7000m)
- When I ram a ship, the one I hit starts to enter ME... wtf

The FPS is stable (45 - 60) in the almost highest setting, Rogue is by far the best optimized AC game after AC2.

Krust23
04-27-2015, 06:03 AM
Well

Some intercept assassination missions are bugged, you kill all the 5 assassins and the character still walks around and then he walks around invisible, so that is a thing they could fix
You can get stuck in the water under boat and have to reload the game again to get out of there,
I would love if they could add more various weather, i remember in Black Flag there was more rain/storms, in this game i have rain like 1/10 times i play this game,
I would love if we could get some DLC with some new missions and some detective missions like in Unity when you had to solve how the guy got murdered in the bed, it was kinda cool and i liked it, would love to see more of that,

Nothing more atm that i can think off but im sure its more

Anykeyer
04-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Console players beta-tested it alright. I finished 100% with no game breaking bugs. Just got stuck in haybales once or twice (fast travel was the only way out) and thats it.
So please Ubi consider delaying all AC games on PC by 4-6 months. So we can play finished games while still keeping all preorder bonuses. Thx. You can even throw a DLC or two to "compensate" for the wait LOL.

JoxerTM22
04-27-2015, 03:22 PM
you will see it when it comes. I only found some small bugs that did not destroy the game as in Unity.

- Characters you talk to disappear, but you still interact with them (in cut scenes)
- Some texture and placement problems (floating broken boats on uncharted islands, text when shooting front cannons)
- A rare bug where enemies fly off when entering a ship (I had a scout who I needed to kill, but he flow away and did not die when off screen, it kept flying over a 7000m)
- When I ram a ship, the one I hit starts to enter ME... wtf

The FPS is stable (45 - 60) in the almost highest setting, Rogue is by far the best optimized AC game after AC2.
Beside those rare things you've numbered, on my side everything maxed runs like a dream.
Wasting time on nitpicking patch is not needed at all IMO, I'd rather see a new game polished like Rogue.

btw, on that same machine, Unity does work, to say it doesn't woud be a lie, but I have to keep everything on low to avoid problems (nvidia experience "optimized" settings to low).

Senningiri_GR
04-27-2015, 03:29 PM
So I did, only a bit of freezing once in loading screed... It was an excellent game

Speedy_PC
04-28-2015, 06:19 AM
G'day all,

Believe me I can see many bug problems in AC Rogue and I can report a huge list of it, however this will take me hours and hours to explain in every details I find in the game.

For example when I change the pistol type that I like, and when I choose the Edward Pistol see screenshot #1 and than I've decided to change back to the Admiral's Lion Pistol. I found a bug because it show me in screenshot #2 that I have two different pistol showing me I have the Edward Pistol on the left and the Admiral's Lion Pistol on the right, because I didn't get both Admiral's Lion Pistols showing at my pistol holsters which it very strange does anybody has the same issue.

Screenshot #1 The Edward Pistols =
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/18514/m_20150428-bq7v-636kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/18514/20150428-bq7v-636kb)

Screenshot #2 The Edward Pistol & The Admiral's Lion Pistol =
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/18514/m_20150428-fp8a-604kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/18514/20150428-fp8a-604kb)

jeffies04
04-29-2015, 01:31 AM
I have the gun glitch. It bothered me for all of about a minute when I first noticed it. It doesn't alter my gameplay in any way shape or form except for it just looks like he has two different guns.

That aside I've had very few intrusive glitches with the game, except for an occasional docking or boarding snafu if I don't approach it correctly.

tunnelcat
04-29-2015, 06:30 PM
There's a whole host of disappearing items in Rogue. Even in the initial game load screen, Shay doesn't even show up. In subsequent interstitial screen loads between missions during the game, Shay's weapons are missing from their holsters. There's also one moving texture in Rogue I noticed that was different from the one in AC4. On the Jackdaw, the rope on the steering spool actually moves with the wheel. On the Morrigan, it's a static texture. Lazy coding or bug??? But none of these bugs has thankfully made game play impossible.

In fact, the more I play it, the more I appreciate the graphics compared to AC4. One night in the North Atlantic, I let Shay stand there at the wheel of the Morrigan on a flat ocean surrounded by icebergs while I gazed in the wonder at the aurora borealis show going on in the sky. Even the snow is cool and the water spouts look better. The water colors are gorgeous too, especially when light shines through. Which brings up another question, why aren't the crew members dressed for the cold while in the North Atlantic? All that bare skin would freeze!

strigoi1958
04-30-2015, 02:43 PM
Played it, loved it... too busy enjoying myself as a gamer rather than wasting time looking for tiny flaws...

Searching for flaws in games while overlooking how great the game is, well.......
“Its like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.” Bruce Lee

"People who go their whole life looking for perfection only find misery" Strigoi1958 :D

TH3R4BB1T
04-30-2015, 06:50 PM
About moving textures, there are more of them. When I was climbing to cut a flag down on a man'o'war, a white texture with a pattern kept spinning like on a treadmill. Maybe there are a lot, but not gameplay breaks, luckily. Some other games still have a lot of bugs still in them, even after years. I now play BF4 and it still crashes and have bugs that should had been patched. So be glad with minor bugs.

All the bugs I mentioned only happened once or twice during all the time I played. Except for the texture and placement bugs.

Mandellla
05-05-2015, 08:28 AM
Someone said that there was supposed to be legacy outfits for Rogue and we can't see them yet, They should add this (or maybe they'll never do it :confused:), Anyway, I haven't encountered any terrible bugs in Rogue, The game is less buggy than Unity for sure, but there are small graphical bugs that occur rarely.

Fireseed
05-07-2015, 12:48 PM
I don´t know why, but the legacy outfits are out now. I got them all, plus Arno´s sword. :)