PDA

View Full Version : System Requirements

BahamutXero
04-25-2015, 04:42 AM
I'm not sure if my current computer will be able to run H7 based on the requirements listed. I believe my compute meets the requirements on RAM (8 GB) and the graphics card (2 GB), but not the processor. I have an Intel ore 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50 GHz. Would I be able to run Heroes 7, even if I's on the lowest settings? If not, could somebody please suggest a suitable processor that I could replace mine with? I'm afraid I'm a dummy when I comes computer hardware. Thanks in advance for any information.

Cleglaw
04-29-2015, 01:25 PM
thats because of no porper optimization yet, they said they will optimize it in future, but that requirements are for beta testers. you can use some sites to compare your pc. personally i dont have a pc eeting the requirements, but i still pre-ordered anyway, somehow it doesnt look convincing to me that my computer cant run it.. or maybe im in denial lol. BUT mypoint is you can find compare sites and understand just by yourself. google is your friend. type "compare cpu", "compare graphic card" etc etc...

Sir_Steyn
04-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Related to system requirements: will laptop cards be supported this time or will we get another HVI-like fiasco?

laomedea88
04-29-2015, 08:03 PM
Related to system requirements: will laptop cards be supported this time or will we get another HVI-like fiasco?

I'd like to know that as well. Will this game run on a Nvdia Quadro 1000m? To this day i was not able to get MM:H VI to work.

BahamutXero
04-30-2015, 01:57 AM
I don't know about laptop cards but I was finally able to play Heroes VI after some recent patch on my Nvidia graphics card on my desktop PC. Before I was getting black screens and crashes galore. Ubi mods, please address my original question?

Woopertooper
05-02-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm assuming laptop cards won't be an issue, Heroes 7 uses UE3 which is a much more widely used games engine than whatever it was Heroes 6 used.

@BahamutXero: If you can run any of these games: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Engine_games#Unreal_Engine_3 its likely you'll be able to run Heroes 7 once its released

BahamutXero
05-03-2015, 06:01 AM
Thank you Anemesis! I've looked at that list and I've played Mass Effect 2 before with no problems and I play SMITE on a daily basis so I should be good to go. Great news, now let's just hope Ubi does right and doesn't screw it up like they did last time...