PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny of King Washington CANT PLAY!!!!!

NoctisXstar
04-25-2015, 01:14 AM
Hello i recently bought the whole DLC of Tyranny of king washington and i cant play in any way, my Uplay says that i bought it but whenever i go into the game it says Content added not found check the uplay game list i even tried to put the code on game and NOTHING whenever i try to put in Uplay it says that i got the game already BUT I REALLY HAVE GOT NOTHING!!! please help me with this issue or at least Ubisoft give me my money back.

Mirt1ll0
04-25-2015, 10:49 AM
I have your same problem with 3rd cap. of the DLC, do u have solved yet?

NoctisXstar
04-25-2015, 10:57 AM
I have your same problem with 3rd cap. of the DLC, do u have solved yet?

Not yet but i got the problem with all 3 chapter, Uplay says i own the dlc but i actually didn't get any link. I would be grateful if someone can explain me the steps for the installation ( i don't have a link for the download, am i missing something?) Thanks in advance.

Mezuchan
04-25-2015, 03:21 PM
I don't know what the reason could be. The only thing I could say is trying to reinstall. But have you put in a ticket to Ubi support yet? They might know more.

NoctisXstar
04-25-2015, 04:05 PM
I don't know what the reason could be. The only thing I could say is trying to reinstall. But have you put in a ticket to Ubi support yet? They might know more.

I installed and unistalled so many times UPlay, yes i sent a ticked already

Mezuchan
04-25-2015, 08:51 PM
I installed and unistalled so many times UPlay, yes i sent a ticked already

I didn't mean Uplay but reinstalling AC III and it's components with a clean intsall. And if you've done that also and it didn't work then sorry I can't help you :( and I hope someone else can.

NoctisXstar
04-27-2015, 03:05 AM
I didn't mean Uplay but reinstalling AC III and it's components with a clean intsall. And if you've done that also and it didn't work then sorry I can't help you :( and I hope someone else can.

Indeed it really worked thank you!!

Mezuchan
04-27-2015, 08:31 PM
Glad it worked ^^ Have fun playing. I myself found Tyranny quite interesting.